[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I write a play that gets me the Pulitzer Prize in Drama,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Theatre-paly.jpg (386KB, 1499x996px) Image search: [Google]
Theatre-paly.jpg
386KB, 1499x996px
How do I write a play that gets me the Pulitzer Prize in Drama, the Tony for Best Play and/or a Nobel Literature Prize?
>>
>>8618671
Have some talent
>>
>>8618671
You will never be able to do this.
In order to write an award-winning play, you have to have something meaningful to say. As the only thing you have to say is "I want to win lots of awards", you will never win any awards.
>>
>>8618671

>>8618671

Adapt (plagiarize) an Arthur Miller play and make it about contemporary LGBT issues.

Ex. Death of a Salesman. Leave the aging father as a white man, but instead of two sons, he and his Asian wife have two adopted daughters (black/hispanic) one of whom is a lesbian and the other a gay transman. Instead of "attention must be paid," you have "privilege must be check." Themes still deal with the father's growing irrelevance as he has aged, but instead of it being about his business life, it is a commentary on traditional "racist" American culture. He doesn't understand hia daughters and they don't respect him. Death of a Whiteman.

Enjoy your kudos.
>>
>>8618695
>I need to make every thread into a 'SJW guys!' discussion

You're as tiresome as they are
>>
>>8618710

For better or worse, it's 4chan culture, and I don't feel bad for engaging in it.
>>
Just write a book and win the Grammy. Best Album in Book Form.
>>
>>8618671
You spend your life making and writing music lel
>>
File: nobel committee.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nobel committee.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>8618671
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.