[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that pandora's box is open, i would not feel surprised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Alan-Moore-small[1].jpg (183KB, 410x600px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Moore-small[1].jpg
183KB, 410x600px
Now that pandora's box is open, i would not feel surprised if the next nobel goes to a comic writer. Like pic.
>>
Doubtful; the committee is too limp-wristed to hold his book
>>
>>8615752
Even this would have been better than what we got
>>
>>8615752
>cranky anarchist/wizard gets awarded by pompous, uberwealthy Swedes for writing an "opulent mythology of working-class Northampton"
>he spends the entire speech haranguing them about how shit they are
It would be worth it.
>>
>>8616009
wtf I love Alan Moore's Nobel prospects now
>>
File: Hyde.jpg (7KB, 117x142px) Image search: [Google]
Hyde.jpg
7KB, 117x142px
>>8615752
>>
>>8615752
Why is he so weird-looking?
>>
>>8616033

I have left 4chan for r/books due to years of swedish mismanagement and preferential treatment for certain writers and poets holding certain political and ideological views. The situation has gotten especially worse since the appointment of Bob Dylan as Greatest Poet of All Time, culminating in the seemingly unjustified firings of several valuable meme-writers. As an act of protest, I have chosen to redact all the comments I've ever made on 4chan, overwriting them with this message. If you would like to do the same, install TamperMonkey for Chrome, GreaseMonkey for Firefox, NinjaKit for Safari, Violent Monkey for Opera, or AdGuard for Internet Explorer (in Advanced Mode), then add this GreaseMonkey script. Finally, click on your username at the top right corner of 4chan, click on comments, and click on the new OVERWRITE button at the top of the page. You may need to scroll down to multiple comment pages if you have commented a lot. After doing all of the above, you are welcome to join me on r/books!
>>
>>8616058
>tfw you buttrape the invisible man to death
>>
>>8615752
Alan Moore would've been a much better choice to win the award than Bob Dylan.
>>
>The 2017 Literature Nobel will go to Quentin Tarantino for his screenplays
>>
>>8616209
Dylan was awarded for an actual book though, wasn't he?
>>
>>8616223
>The Nobel Prize in Literature for 2016 is awarded to Bob Dylan “for having created new poetic expressions within the great American song tradition”.
Doesn't say anything about a book.
>>
>>8616235
Oh, thought it was that Tarantula thing. That would at least have made some kind of sense, just song lyrics is ridiculous.
>>
>>8616223
>>8616284
>>8616235
No Nobel prize is giving for a book, they are all given by the person's achievement within her or his life. Of course in some cases we know an author is famous for one particular piece, but anyway.
>>
>>8616072
he gives no fucks
>>
>>8616291
Did it used to be? I always hear that Hamsun won for Growth of the Soil
>>
Next year will be Morrissey's autobiography
>>
File: Alejandro-Jodorowsky.jpg (250KB, 752x432px) Image search: [Google]
Alejandro-Jodorowsky.jpg
250KB, 752x432px
bulshit

pic related will get it
>>
>>8616671
>I will RAPE my Nobel Prize! But with love, with love! [laughs]
>>
No, the next will go to Mike Brown or something ridiculous.
>>
>>8616284
Exactly why /lit/ is on fire
>>
>>8616671
oh cool

what he wrote about?
>>
>>8616671
>>8616691
>>8616775
psychomagic rapist
>>
File: catderp.jpg (79KB, 960x921px) Image search: [Google]
catderp.jpg
79KB, 960x921px
>>8616691
>i was raping frank herbert, like this! but with love, with love

every time
>>
>>8616075
Believe me, this surely shows you belong to reddit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.