[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would Max Stirner think of Ayn? I have some ideas but would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Ayn_Rand1.jpg (19KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
Ayn_Rand1.jpg
19KB, 288x358px
What would Max Stirner think of Ayn?

I have some ideas but would like to hear what others think
>>
the spookiest bitch to ever live
>>
>>8610303
I feel like it's the opposite
>>
>>8610297
I think that there would be a classical situation where the difference between ideologies is small, but it makes it all more noticeable. You know how you get really irrationally angry at people who are very close to you, personality-wise? The same thing. Ayn, despite being very individualistic, is not as individualistic as max - to her what matters in the end is society which allows proper individuals, where to Stirner it's backwards. Each would probably drift from the halfway point and become more radical in their beliefs.
>>
>>8610297

They would develop a sexually complicated, flirtatious relationship which would result in Ayn having an affair with a libertarian politician.
>>
>>8610653
so I can be as altruistic as I want to be?
>>
File: 1476210783747.png (23KB, 694x578px) Image search: [Google]
1476210783747.png
23KB, 694x578px
This.
>>
>>8610653
>you /have/ to live the way /i/ think is in your self-interest

spooked senseless
at some point making money just turns into a fixed idea
>>
>>8610297

He would ask what she ever did with her life except write some spook-tomes the size of those well-known biblical ones and feed her ideological pupils bs.

Remember, Stirner wrote succinctly, at a time when his thoughts where so new that everybody and Marx felt they had to distance themselves from him, but more importantly, he tried to DO, on a human scale.

Rand did not do, and her writings are very mediocre, in the sense that they supply the socio-economical dianetics for people who identify with Warren Buffet but populate 4chan and reddit.
>>
>>8610653
then you are as spooked as her
wake up sheeple
>>
What was Stirner talking about with the heaven stuff? Did he just mean what's comfortable to you and people who try to ruin it?
>>
File: Glyptodon_old_drawing.jpg (57KB, 653x412px) Image search: [Google]
Glyptodon_old_drawing.jpg
57KB, 653x412px
All of her "objectively derived" virtues are completely retarded. Intelligence was a mistake. Language was a mistake. Agriculture was a mistake. There should be about 6 million humans, total. We should live in hunter gatherer bands and die to infections and floods, tigers and clubs. What a mistake we've made with speaking and symbol. Now, in our own lifetimes, we're going to experience nuclear war and if you're unlucky enough to survive you'll see hell on earth. I trust that a number of you have read Cormac McCarthy's novel, The Road.

We should have remained naked shameless idiots with the other shaggy monkeys until some avian species grew strong enough to hunt us to extinction or smart enough to enslave us.

I truly believe we are being punished by God for exemplifying her supposed "virtues". I hear she said "huhuhu property rights don't apply to natives because they hadn't thought of them yet, and they weren't using their land productively, eurociv=good". I hear she ended up living off of state welfare, which is nice, but does anyone know if she was truly a miserable cunt? I would take it as a sign of divine justice.
>>
>>8610297
that hag is so ugly he won't even want her to be his property lmao
>>
>>8610984
>for people who identify with Warren Buffet
Buffet is a total lefty my guy.
>>
>>8611310
t. American who can't tell left-liberalism from communism
>>
>>8611275
She harbored rape fantasies. Fantasies of being raped. I'd rather rape a cactus.
>>
>>8611327
How can that fetish ever be fulfilled? I mean it's not rape if she wants it.
>>
>>8611310
>Believing in the waffle.

When they said /lit/ wasn't an adult board, it didn't refer to reading skills.
>>
>>8611328
Rape fetishes are most often just rough sex fetishes, and rough sex fantasies are often rape fantasies

It'd be more along the lines of wanting your partner to pretend to choke you or choke you a little rather than actually wishing ot be raped
>>
I wish I'd saved that "you are like a little baby.. S U C C" meme with Stirner and Rand.
>>
File: 1471130301916.jpg (166KB, 795x799px) Image search: [Google]
1471130301916.jpg
166KB, 795x799px
>>8611685
You can pay me back with a rare stirner.
>>
>>8610677
>You know how you get really irrationally angry at people who are very close to you, personality-wise?

Is there a term for this phenomenon? Especially when someone has similar mannerisms to you. I find that especially uncomfortable.
>>
>>8611712

Op here I call it self loathing
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 640x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 640x737px
>>8611695
>You can pay me back with a rare stirner.
only because it is in my voluntary interest to elicit keks
>>
>>8610961
This I'm pretty sure stirner has at least a throwaway remark about pecuniary avarice
>>
>>8611712
Narcissism of small differences
>>
>>8611207
So much [Rəsɑ̃timɑ̃].
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.