[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, I just can't do it. I've never been beaten before,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9423.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9423.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Fuck, I just can't do it. I've never been beaten before, but god damnit, this madman fucking beat me.

I read the meme trilogy, I loved the meme trilogy. But this, this is shit. Kill this meme. Kill it dead.
>>
It's only written for Northamptonians, it won't make sense for anyone else.
>>
Which street did you stop at?
>>
Is the meme trilogy Infinite Jest, Ulysses, and Gravity's Rainbow?
>>
File: IMG_9427.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9427.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>8608951
You chose the wrong meme
>>
>>8608951
>>8609004
>IP counter
>filename
Incompetent samefag
>>
>>8609004
Samefail aside, someone who can't handle Moore certainly wouldn't get through a fraction of Zettel's Traum.

And if you were trying to tie up the memes, just consider that people hardly ever mention McElroy, Gaddis and Gass in the same sentence anymore, and it hasn't even been that long. All things will pass.
>>
>>8609039
bottom's dream isn't particularly difficult to follow.
>>
>>8608998
/lit/ has failed
>>
>>8608966
It kind of made sense to me, at least the stuff about eternity and a mythology for the working class. OP is probably just a pleb brainlet.
>>
File: dubs moore.png (305KB, 385x334px) Image search: [Google]
dubs moore.png
305KB, 385x334px
>>8608951
>this madman fucking beat me
>>
It's just Alan being purposely heavy and/or confusing to scare off Watchmenfags. He claims to be over comics, yet every thing he does is with comics in mind.
>>
>>8608951
Don't worry someone will come up with a long list of things to read before reading this when it becomes official meme status.
>>
>>8609089
The first page is complete babble to me...
>>
>>8609190
>It's just Alan being purposely heavy and/or confusing to scare off Watchmenfags.
This. The Hob's Hog section of VotF was the same.
>>
>>8609195
"When" it becomes official meme status? Last I checked it had something like 13 votes on the Top 100 poll
>>
>>8609239
Too quick, the meme needs time to ripen.
>>
>>8609190
He said it was to "keep out the scum". He could have used it as chance to introduce Watchmen bandwagoners to literature, but nope. Gotta be an ass.
>>
>>8609285
>He said it was to "keep out the scum".
When was this - that interview where he praised DFW and Zizek?
>>
>>8609291
This one

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/2008/you-want-moore-you-got-it/
>>
File: 1473433989050.jpg (61KB, 549x429px) Image search: [Google]
1473433989050.jpg
61KB, 549x429px
Did anyone else think Alma Warren was supposed a female version of Moore? Apart from the similar name, her personality seemed oddly familiar, and I know he believes in the whole "blurry line between fiction and reality" thing.

>>8609122
Eternally checked.
>>
I knew it was shit. The cover made it obvious that it was shit.

Never let arcane stuff in your book be that cliche/obvious.
>>
>>8609304
I don't recall ever stopping to notice that, so natural it seemed, but yes, I assumed so as well.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.