[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just started readin jean genet notre damme du fleurs, and i like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

just started readin jean genet notre damme du fleurs, and i like it a lot
no homo

your thoughts on him??

i never read a dscriptin of a random fap so beautifully
>>
>>8608449
We studied Les Bonnes in prep school.
Maybe it was the teacher, but it sounded very ambitious and complex.
>>
Probably the only beatnick-like writer France has ever had
>>
>>8608449
>dscriptin of a random fap so beautifully
can you post it?
what's so good about it?

I jerked my cock ever so quickly. Waves and waves of pleasure were soothing my brain as I thought about Jean-Paul's small butt. My dick was as hard as wood, I felt about to burst with the power of one thousand suns...

>something like this?
>>
>>8608709
moron
>>
>>8608713
piece of shit
>>
>>8608449
I read him when I was 20 and decided to try having a couple gay experiences. Big mistake.
>>
>>8608449
>your mama is a prostitute, your father whoever
>your mama abandons you at year 1
>grow 8years in a orphanage
>escape from there just being a kid
>become a burglar
>get arrested several times
>keep growing in a jail for teens
>go out at late teenage
>become a prostitute and u are also a burglar
>get arrested more times for obscenity because you are homosexual
>write some books secretly bc u are bored in jail
>go out and keep sailing in your sea of decadence
>get arrested again for life
>from sartre to picasso, all the intellectual circle from the moment talking to the fucking president of france
>they got you absolved because you are a genious and need to write more for sake of humanity
>go out and get cancer
>die
this sir guys
Jean Genet
>>
>>8608709
ftp://121.17.126.74/data1/ts01/english/novel/batch001/201005112113063019.pdf

thebeggining
>>
>>8608709
you are also a bit moronic
>>
>>8609223
hahahah, nice
>>
I've wanted to start with him because he seems like a Stirnerist sodomite and cheeky property spook disregarder.

Where do I start?
>>
At lilac evening I walked with every muscle aching among the lights of Paris, wishing I were a fag, feeling that the best the straight world had offered was not enough ecstasy for me, not enough life, joy, kicks, darkness, music, not enough night... I wished I were a bohemian fag, or even a poor overworked rentboy, anything but what I was so drearily, a "straight man" disillusioned. All my life I'd had straight ambitions; that was why I'd abandoned a good man like Jacques in the Orleans train station. I passed the red windows of brothels and gay bars.
>>
Good choice OP, Genet's prose is absolutely gorgeous. You may want to give his plays a try too.
>>
>>8611080
yeah im really loveing it, but i was trying to read all fyodor, but i only do but find more writers that deserve a deep reading of all their books, like borges or this guy genet
>>
Genet is great. I read him heavily in my early 20s. His prose is beautiful. If you like Genet, check out Georges Bataille, or for some more modern dark gay stuff with ambitious themes, Dennis Cooper. From reading Cooper I got turned on to one of his big influences, Ágota Kristóf. A Hungarian writer and one of the few great women writers I've read. One of my favorite books is her 3 novel tome "The Notebook, The Proof, The Third Lie" which is one of the most intense studies of the concept of self and identity ever conceived.
>>
>>8611223
Noted this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.