[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you read this? Is it Dianetics tier psychological fiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: oh my.jpg (44KB, 326x499px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.jpg
44KB, 326x499px
Have you read this? Is it Dianetics tier psychological fiction or genuine insight into the psychedelic experience?
>>
>>8606533
The only way to genuinely gain insights into the psychedelic experiences is to do psychedelics.
LSD, shrooms, mescaline as a start and then go from there.
>>
>>8607110
True, but before you do this you should get some information to avoid stupid mistakes (like taking LSD at noisy place with terrible ppl). Just read in forums, experience reports on erowid, and stuff like this
>>
>>8607416
do you think it may be bad idea to take psychedelic in philharmony at bruckner symphony?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9g2m8rAcO0
>>
>>8607416
A bad trip can happen anywhere whatever.

All that stuff about "good setting" is an excuse to believe that it will be fine. If the mindset was that a fucking disco is a good setting, would have almost the same effect: none.
Really subjective experience. Just do it and hope to recover if you have a bad trip (thing that you will surely do). The worst thing can happen is having some bad months, developing some transitory mental problem. But well, "who cares".
>>
>>8607445
Regarding the music/performance, I think it's fantastic, but being surrounded by many people would make me uncomfortable. I prefer nature with one or two friends.
>>
>>8607416
I don't understand why people are talking about bad trips like something very terrible? By them I have achievied few things in my life. They litellary show what you are and then comes katharsis
>>
>>8607416
don't look at forums or experience reports, its best to go in without any expectations, just make sure you're in a comfortable place preferably with someone you trust, and make sure you get proper dosing
>>
>>8608012
>I don't understand why people are talking about bad trips like something very terrible? By them I have achievied few things in my life. They litellary show what you are and then comes katharsis
Because they can induce psychosis and PTSD. Clearly you haven't had a trip as bad as others may have experienced.
>>
>>8606533
Leary is a dipshit. Try Aldous huxley and terence mckenna.
>>
If any of you DUDE WEED LMAO's had bothered to read the book, it's essentially a manual on what to expect and how to go about your trip that draws on Tibetan mysticism as a framework. This thread isn't about "how do eat tabs doe?" It's about Leary's ideas and their merits. Has anyone actually read it?
>>
>>8608343
>terence mckenna
Into the trash it goes.
Huxley provided interesting insights, granted.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.