[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this guy talking about? Does anyone on lit claim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 176x126px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 176x126px
What the fuck is this guy talking about? Does anyone on lit claim to know? If so do you have any tips on where to start, good secondary lit, etc.?
>>
start on any page
>>
I don't know who he is, but he looks French, and the French have a well-known history of intellectual charlatanism.
>>
>>8604710
"What is philosophy" is quite accessible and very pleasant.
>>
>>8604710
Rhizomatic systems overtake tree models. Top-down power Foucauldian power systems are replaced by node-like webs, where we are all interconnected along an immanent plane, traversing "free space," thanks to the war-machines who combat oppressive Freudian institutes.

The desiring machine is the chicken that has since discarded its shell, knowing the shell is a necessary part of the process to being born. You cannot be born without a shell (without being a desiring machine); but, at the same time, after being born, the shell (the desiring machine) becomes unnecessary. The caterpillar no longer needs its cocoon once it becomes a butterfly. Still, the cocoon is initially needed.

Schizoanalysis combats psychoanalysis by not forcing people to repress their desires masochistically, thus reducing the rate that they will become fascist sadists that are bent on using power to oppress people in the same way in which they were initially oppressed. This tries in to the absence of ideology.

There are no Other since as D&G state "each of us was several." We are everything by which we are around, thus we stand both as individuals and a multitude of men. We are man and animal in one. We are anthropomorphic entities. We are not a 1 or a 0, but both 1&0. Via Nick Land's interpretation,we become the binary code necessary to successfully program (thus a full body without organs, capable of creating our own concepts (as if posed in what is philosophy?)).

Artaud-inspired, we are bodies without organs when we are not ORGANized by Apollonian systems of power and restraint. Schizophrenic disORGANization is a necessary part of the process.
>>
>>8604900

This is a very lucid explanation of Delueze, well done.

The only thing I would add for beginners is to realize that what you're able to get out of a work like A Thousand Plateaus depends on what you bring to it. There's no one "intended meaning" except what the reader finds for himself.
>>
>>8605024
This is a lazy fucking cliche that gets reformulated and restated by every one of these French faggots' disciples who want to seem profound.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.