[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be middle-aged >be in dark woods >tfw you lose the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Dante_Alighieri_1_1_1.jpg (33KB, 296x490px) Image search: [Google]
Dante_Alighieri_1_1_1.jpg
33KB, 296x490px
>be middle-aged
>be in dark woods
>tfw you lose the right way
I dare yall lits to go all the way to the end
>>
>>8603433
VERDE.
>>
Not doing the summary in greentext for your school assignment buddy
>>
>>8603433
>tfw the woods are lovely
>tfw the woods are dark
>tfw the deep
>tfw promises to keep
>tfw I promised my gf I would fuck her tonight
>instead she initiated
>>
>>8603433
>be baccegato
>>
why is paradiso so shit /lit/?
>>
>>8603771
>she's had miles of dick, that roastie freak
>and miles of dick, that roastie freak
>>
>>8604167
the closer to god you get the less conflict, and conflict is the most fascinating part of literature, and arguably human life.
>>
>>8604167
Purgatory is objectively the best. Inferno is edgelord tier, Paradiso is boring.
>>
>be Barbariccia
>fart
>>
>>8603433
i've been there...head to low ground...find a water source and it eventually leads to some semblance of humanity
>>
>>8604167
>>8604248
>there are people THIS pleb
>>
>>8604668
How can you argue that paridiso isnt boring as fuck
>>
>>8603433
Really looking like Sylvester Stallone here
>>
>>8604690
dante deliberated structured it to bait pseuds like who just want >le edgy circles of hell memes

poetically and compositionally the comedy improves and gets more "perfect" as the pilgrim ascends, to mirror the passage of the soul to be closer with god. the ascension fails only in the last stanza because it is the ultimate confrontation with god and the realization that human words are unable to attain that perfection, but until then, paradiso is objectively superior (deliberately so) to the previous two cantica

in addition the structural links and parallels between cantica are only completed when the third part gets revealed in the corresponding cantos of paradiso, "completing the circle/trinity" so to speak. try reading the durling-martinez notes.
>>
>>8603771
>But I have a girlfriend to keep
>and miles of dick before sleep,
>and miles of dick before sleep.
>>
>>8604167
Because heaven as a concept is boring and inhuman. And honestly fuck Beatrice, no I don't want another icy lecture on scholastic theology, I want Virgil back.

Purgatorio > Inferno > Paradiso
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.