[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do you go mentally when you've completely transcended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: uRJeMdru.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
uRJeMdru.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
where do you go mentally when you've completely transcended morality, superstition, and realize that everything that could be considered important to a human being is all part of imagination? I mean, once you start getting into sartre territory, it starts to seem counter productive, to say every "thought" or "thing" is just an abstract concept and we don't really "know" anything. At that point you might as well just lay down and become a vegetable or die. We need to go deeper, lit. Is there a book, preferably an entertaining fiction that will show me that way?
>>
>>8600314
Couples by John Updike. Having realized the meaninglessness of everything, you can finally enjoy good and very shallow prose.
>>
>>8600314
try science, retard
>>
Idealism is literally baby's first philosophy and no credible thinker actually believes in it. And then we have you...

Get back to us when you've learned about realism and are ready to sit at the big kids table.
>>
>>8600442
Hemmingway blows
>>
>>8600442
>>8600318
I am a big scientist, you guys missed the point. That was the entire point of the second last sentence.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.