[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I should admit that discovering David Foster Wallace was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: marjane-satrapi.jpg (69KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
marjane-satrapi.jpg
69KB, 600x400px
>I should admit that discovering David Foster Wallace was one of my biggest joys and at the same time it made me very sad: not only would I never become him, I would never be able to get close to his excellency. So I made a major decision in my life: I would stop writing. There are people like that. They are so great they have the capacity to destroy in one any motivation or inspiration.

What did she mean by this?
>>
but that's not a real quote.
>>
>>8596070
I like to imagine every sassy, powerful woman posing for a camera, cigarette in hand, thirty years removed and dying a slow, excoriating death from cancer.
>>
>>8596125
>excoriating
>>
>>8596125
only betas have resentment over the usperiorty of women
>>
>>8596140
Did I fucking stutter?

>>8596215
I imagine the same of men doing their best Camus impressions, on the sleeve of the book funding their bourgeois addictions.
>>
>>8596223

>excoriating

You think her skin is going to be torn off? It's possible but more likely that her lungs or heart will do her in. You will probably die of cancer after posting so many muh sogginy comments on the 'Chan.
>>
>>8596260
>doesn't know what skin cancer is
>>
post more french whores
>>
>>8596998
She's Iranian.
>>
>>8597016
Same shit
>>
>>8596070
>What did she mean by this?
DFW memed so hard she quitted memeing
>>
Imagine living in Iran and reading IJ. There is now way you wouldn't hate it.
>>
>>8597122
Because muh terrorism? I'm only halfway done at this point
>>
>>8597122
I live in Iran and want to read IJ. Why will I hate it?
>>
>>8596272
Cigs will give you literally every type of cancer before extreme skin cancer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.