[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what is the literature equivalent of X? >red pill me on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sam jon.jpg (9KB, 228x279px) Image search: [Google]
sam jon.jpg
9KB, 228x279px
>what is the literature equivalent of X?
>red pill me on X.
>/pol/ shit
>/board/ here, how do I read?
>recommendation threads
Why does this board exist?
>>
>Why does this board exist? threads

??
>>
File: 1209503010kHzcSz3.jpg (256KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
1209503010kHzcSz3.jpg
256KB, 800x583px
people want to believe in a world where anything can happen.

they don't want to imagine they're stuck in the four-dimensional Newtonian universe of cause and effect.

they want to believe in magic, because magic gives you results with no effort.
>>
>>8595899
>they don't want to imagine they're stuck in the four-dimensional Newtonian universe of cause and effect.

Ever heard of qauntum phisics u dumbas
>>
The recommendations threads are the only reason to come to this piece of shit board because at least one can occasionally find a book they haven't read yet.
>>
>>8595899
but the very notion of effort is intrinsically magical. A so called "agent" doing things is a magical concept.
>>
>>8595930
How so?
>>
>>8595936
For an agent to do something first of all requires that a choice is made, ie an uncaused cause, or an act of free will, which is a magical notion. Any effort that then follows is then essentially a force in a direction that has manifested from that particular choice.

Otherwise its just a series of occurrences happening in a deterministic chain of events. Unless you make things really complicated by introducing Quantum Mechanics.
>>
>>8595930
"Agent" is just a term in physics, it has nothing to do with magic. Your mom is intrinsically magical.
>>
>>8595956
how is it a term in physics? I'm pretty sure the a in F=ma doesn't stand for agent.
>>
Because 4chan needed a place to segregate all it's pretension. And thus from the ashes of cancer was born /lit/ and /pol/.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.