[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I struggling to get into reading, lads? Started with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Why am I struggling to get into reading, lads?

Started with easy books like Animal Farm and The Secret Garden, but I'm not finding it comfy at all.

I kekked a few times while reading them, I'll admit, like when Napoleon sent Boxer to the glue factory and Mary said Indians aren't people, but for the most part I was bored out my brain and just wished I was at the end already.
>>
You need to start with plebbier shit then. I started reading at the age of 17 (I mean actually buying books rather than reading because the book happened to be there) and animal farm was one of the first I read and really enjoyed it.
>>
just go beat off to underage starlets' feet like everyone else on here does.
>>
>>8591396
struggling is good.

a person who first gets into weight-lifting struggles. many quit and remain bony little bitches. others continuously struggle until that struggle becomes easier and easier to bear.

it's hard work, anon. but, still, it should be something you enjoy. if /lit/ isn't for you, that's fine. it's all about finding what moves and motivates you.
>>
>>8591396
Those aren't good books. Pick better books
>>
>>8591396
keep reading anon, i was in the same position one year ago.

Just read, you will have to read a lot of shit books at first (or just books that you don't like) but you will start appreciatting literature more and more with each book you read without really noticing it.
>>
Why am i struggling to get into lifting guys?

I curled for 5 sets and used the stairmaster.
I even got the pump a few times like when i pushed really hard on the third set and there was this really hot girl in yoga pants, but for the most part I was just bored out of my brain and wished I was at the end of my workout already.

Woops wrong thread, sorry guys.
>>
>>8591501
ebin bait
>>
If you don't like reading stop reading
>>
>>8591396
Just keep going. It becomes enjoyable after three months.

Even a few pages is better than none. I finally got into the habit and now I squeeze reading into my life whenever I can
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.