[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was thinking of buying a Kindle. Will people judge me for reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (144KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1500x1000px
Was thinking of buying a Kindle. Will people judge me for reading on an Ereader in public?
>>
>>8588469
Buy a dildo instead because you're clearly a faggot.
>>
>>8588469
>Will people judge me for reading on an Ereader in public?

Yes. Now, fuck off.
>>
>>8588469
can you repeat the question
>>
You should probably get a kobo or a nook instead
They're easier to pirate for and the nook has better build quality IMO
You have to pay $20 extra to not have ads on the kindle lockscreen too
>>
>>8588469
No because they would judge you more if they saw a 40 year old having trouble with reading Harry Potter.
>>
>>8588475
I am not a faggot.

>>8588476
>>8588521
okej

>>8588568
thanks
>>
>>8588469
only cum-smelling, cheetos-eating, fedora-waring autists
>>
>>8588675
hot cheetos are good tho

fuck's wrong wit chu
>>
This thread is trash but yes you should get a Kindle. The Paperwhite is really cheap and once you start downloading books for free (you'll need the program Calibre) the value cannot be beat. Great battery life and essential features.
>>
>>8588469
Stop being so insecure, no one cares. I have a paperwhite and like it better then reading on an actual book.
>>
Get something with physical page turn buttons; ereader touchscreens are the fucking worst
>>
>>8588797
nigger, are you gay? there's litcherally nothing wrong with the paperwhtie nigger
>>
>>8589223
Don't ever call me a nigger again.
>>
>>8589234
struck a nerve, brown boi?
>>
>>8588797
Throwing in weight on what this guy said. A physical keyboard is also nice.
>>
>>8589238
But the paperwhite is so cheap. It's only like $130 now.
>>
>>8589239
Yes but the comfort of the physical buttons for turning pages is really worth the extra money.

Also OP, nowadays people stare at their phones/tablets all day long, worst case you will look just like another brainless millenial.
>>
>>8589242
What the fuck. I don't want people to think I'm on my phone/tablet. I want people to know I'm READING, because I'm a SMART and that's what SMART people do. READ.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
I read tons as a kid then gave it up nearly 100% for like 20 years (now 32) then bought a Kindle a month or so ago

I'm back to reading a few books a week and couldn't be happier.

Tips:
>Review all your books and you'll start getting free offers and free shit from sellers.
>Install Calibre to get around any DRM issues or if you want to screw around on other devices
>Pirate Bay is still cheaper than Kindle Store
>>
>>8589269
I'm 18. Is it too late for me to become /lit/?

Also, what kind of free shit do you get?
>>
>>8588469
In murrican cities at least this is the most common way of reading on public transportation until you hit brooklyn where the faggots are
>>
>>8589276
It's never too late.

It took me a year to read Infinite Jest.

And as for free shit. There are volunteers who will convert public domains books into the kindle store. But you can get many of these books from Project Gutenburg.

There are also secret club torrents in The Piratebay and IRC channels for getting free books.
>>
File: 02KDVHK.gif (997KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
02KDVHK.gif
997KB, 500x700px
>>8588469
Who cares? If you want to, do it.
>>
>>8588767
this
people dont care
that's gods honest truth
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.