[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats everyone use to pirate books these days? Besides undernet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1436171937151.gif (2MB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
1436171937151.gif
2MB, 200x276px
Whats everyone use to pirate books these days?

Besides undernet #bookz.

I'm trying to find history books (not even obscure) and having no luck.
>>
>>8588192
>being this poor
>>
File: image.jpg (649KB, 1328x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
649KB, 1328x2048px
>>8588192
Who's the qt in your pic, OP?
>>
>>8588192
Which head do you think controls the body? If one of them dies from head trauma for example does the other one's brainstem still regulate heartbeat and breathing or does the other one died too? Do they have a merged megaboob in the center and two lateral boobs? Are there pubes the same color as their hair on each half?
>>
arg. you need an invite.
>>
>>8588192
Oh god I thought it was just a chick just goofing around.
>>
Bibliotik is the only acceptable website.
>>
>>8588192
public library
>>
>>8588192
lib gen has fucking everything faggot
>>
>>8588192
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/
>>
File: 1432535594085.png (178KB, 620x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432535594085.png
178KB, 620x720px
>>8588192
Private trackers.
>>
Soulseek is not that bad
>>
>>8588192
bookzz.org maybe
>>
>>8588192
Do they share the pussy? Do they both orgasm at the same time?
>>
>>8588457
Found the guy who only reads canon approved books.
>>
>>8588195

> being this rich

fuck off, Martin.
>>
File: rageface_Vegeta.jpg (94KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rageface_Vegeta.jpg
94KB, 480x360px
>>8588457
it doesn't have "The Dynostar Menace" by Kit Pedler and Gerry Davis, does it, fucko?

NO. IT DOES NOT.

Quod Erat fucking Demonstrandum.
>>
bibliotik
>>
>>8588192
libgen.io
>>
>>8589476
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sts=t&tn=The+Dynostar+Menace
>>
>>8588192
Google the title of the book and "pdf" afterwards.

Sadly, lots of older books aren't properly uploaded into a digital medium, so maybe go for a newer book or a more well known one.

Alternatively, the library probably has any book on whatever point in history you are interested in.
>>
>>8588371
They appeared on tv and sort of talked about it.

One of the heada is more dominant and controls more of the body. They both have at least on arm and leg for each other, and actions such as driving require careful coordination.

The most interesting aspect is that they apparently have a joint identity and refer to both of themselves as "I" usually.
>>
>>8588192
Tell me what books you're looking for. I'll look for them in the private trackers when I get home.
>>
>>8588192
my anonamouse is alright

Bit pleb though, and can be hard finding stuff that isn't fairly popular, but you can make requests that are filled 90% of the time (at least thats been my experience).

It's 'private' but very easy to get into as you don't need an invite and can just do a really easy interview, compared to the other private book trackers which are better but a lot harder to get into.
>>
>>8588192
>mfw
>>
>pirate

It's torrent. You don't pirate anything. There is no piracy involved. That is just a buzzword used to make it sound like a real crime.
>>
>>8589794
Do the heads have a different personality?
>>
>>8588457
It has an okish selection of mildly out of date nonfiction, award winners, canon types and classics. Tbh I barely find 30% of what I look for there anymore. Much better luck on soulseek
>>
>>8590201
interlibrary loan and a goodreads to read tracker is the kiwisatz haderach
>>
>>8589952
I'm looking for published ebooks rather than PDF scans.

I'm looking for:

https://www.amazon.com/Conquest-Gaul-Penguin-Classics/dp/0140444335

And the Brothers K. Both 'Penguin Classics'. Their formatting/footnotes tends to be solid.

Do the torrent sites have these?
>>
>>8588192
I don't wanna be mean but how do people not vomit and convulse in terror when they see this girl (these girls?) in public?
>>
>>8590965
By being sympathetic human beings.
>>
>>8590965
I heard there was real rule 34 of them out there.
>>
>>8590965
You must be pretty faint-hearted if that kind of stuff freaks you out enough to make you vomit or lose control over your bodily functions.

I doubt most people would do more than stare, laugh or point fingers.
>>
>>8590342
There you go, nigger:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=03811594798447752224

Conquest is Penguin
K I uploaded the two files I had. No idea who the editor is for any of them and didn't want to download an app just to open the mobi files and check, so check yourself.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.