[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just as the victim of the morphine habit, the drunkard, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tolstoi.jpg (5KB, 203x245px) Image search: [Google]
tolstoi.jpg
5KB, 203x245px
>Just as the victim of the morphine habit, the drunkard, the smoker, is no longer a normal man, so the man who has known several women for his pleasure is no longer normal? He is abnormal forever. He is a voluptuary. Just as the drunkard and the victim of the morphine habit may be recognized by their face and manner, so we may recognize a voluptuary. He may repress himself and struggle, but nevermore will he enjoy simple, pure, and fraternal relations toward woman. By his way of glancing at a young woman one may at once recognize a voluptuary; and I became a voluptuary, and I have remained one.

What did he mean by this?
>>
pussy
>>
He feels guilty because he wants to fuck
>>
>>8536514
When you give yourself to hedonism you ruin simple, more pure, pleasures.
It's just like how people become heroin addicts because nothing else feels as good as heroin.
>>
>>8536542
hedonism is nothing but simple pleasures. you mean to tell me there is more complexity in drinking yourself to sleep every night as opposed to putting work into your magnum opus?
>>
>>8536542
That kinda happened to me with weed but I feel like Im getting better now
>>
>>8536514
I actually agree and I haven't even had that much sex. After fucking a few different girls I've started looking at nearly every woman I've seen in a more sexual way even if I don't intend on pursuing anything with them.
>>
>>8536514

He's full of shit. Even after knowing full well the pleasures of carnal love, I can enjoy a "simple, pure, fraternal" and untainted by sex relation with my wife.
>>
>>8536707
>untainted by sex relation with my wife
>>
>>8536707
And your wife's son?
>>
>>8536715
Sounds like a normal marriage to me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.