[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone knows of a way that I can "jailbreak" Kindle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: kindle.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kindle.png
42KB, 300x300px
Does anyone knows of a way that I can "jailbreak" Kindle so that I can print my ebooks?

I got some severe ADHD, and while reading a lot helps, whenever I go near a tablet I can't absorb anything of what I read.

(Printing from my home printer, for personal use, not piracy)
>>
>>8531659
>>8531659
Kindle now let's you print shit using the app itself browski, you need a bluetooth printer tho.
>>
>>8531659
have you heard of this new thing called a book? it's like a kindle but in paper.
>>
>>8531671
ebooks are way cheaper.

Book that goes for $15 on Amazon sells for $5 on Kindle.
>>
>>8531671
Good luck trying to read select pages of certain files without sitting on a mobile.
>>
>>8531675
Unless you get printer ink for free, and paper, you're insane. You can buy almost any text-only paperback used on amazon marketplace for $1-$3 plus shipping, and printing them out is exponentially more expensive, and leaves you with a huge cumbersome crappy stack of paper. Just buy the books.
>>
>>8531675
By the time you print that shit (if you're printing entire novels), after buying the kindle book, it won't work out cheaper. In fact, it will probably cost you substantially more. Not only that, you'll just have a bunch of loose papers that you'll have to find some way to organise or bind.
>>
>>8531813
This. Just go to a used bookstore, or buy used books on ebay/amazon/another seller.
>>
OP, every week I go to two local libraries that have volunteer-run bookstores. Proceeds go to the libraries, books are donated or culled from the stacks, and they cost $1 each, $2 for hardcovers. I get 10-20 books a week for $20 or less, and there's always some good and interesting titles. You don't need your Kindle to get physical books.
>>
>>8531659
While I'm in a kindle thread, what's the best ereader? I want something that I can pirate ebooks with and that has one of those screens that look like a normal page from a book.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.