[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to read Mein Kampf to have a look into the mind of Hitler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Mein_Kampf_dust_jacket.jpg (354KB, 617x681px) Image search: [Google]
Mein_Kampf_dust_jacket.jpg
354KB, 617x681px
I want to read Mein Kampf to have a look into the mind of Hitler but (You) can't get a physical copy at libraries without a special permit or something and I'm scared of downloading a digital copy bc I fear the FBI or CIA track anyone who downloads the book. What do?
>>
Just download it, guy. The FBI/CIA have more than enough information on you as it is, a measly download of Mein Kampf will be negligible.
>>
What the hell? You can get it in any library and most big book stores
>>
>>8531135
And am I safe if I'm in a different country?
>>
>>8531131
You can buy it on amazon. Unless youre not in the US, in which case fuck off.
>>
>>8531131

Just buy it at a Barnes and Noble that you don't go to often, with cash. That is exactly what I did. No fuss, no muss. It is their job to sell it to you. I've also made a point of buying up certain less-controversial "babby-edgelord" material using similar tactics, including Sade, LaVey and a small Crowley library, normally paying in cash according to my preference and comfort level. Of course, one's own internet browsing history is far more damning I'm sure, but there we are.

Now, there is a certain other book of which I would like to have a hard copy (and which I am unwilling to order online), and one shop has it on the shelf, but I haven't even broached the subject of buying it yet. It is my understanding that they actually do put the people who "legitimately" acquire a copy of it, On The Rather Short List, as it were. The irony being that I know that much of the information in the book is of very poor quality/outright wrong, and my primary interest is its historical curiosity, and general principles. If the guy needs to "take my information", then I won't buy it. I've also made a point of never running my card at this place, but I've been in enough times that the guy might recognize me. Basically I'm either going to get the answer I want from him, one time, or I'll never ask about it at that establishment again.

He has two versions of it as well.
>>
>>8531131
>stage coup attempt
>get convicted of Treason
>only 5 years in Prison
and then
>elect that art school reject manlet with a deformed penis as leader
>let him wage war on Europe and murder millions
Germany is such a dumb country

btw OP, it is completely legal to own and buy Mein Kampf in America

>>8532111
what book?
>>
>>8531131
you are on 4chan
you are already in a dozen of watch lists.
>>
>>8531142

That depends entirely on the country. Mein Kampf is a controlled substance in Germany, for example, and I can easily imagine that other countries with an unfree leftist tradition would have a certain cultural interest in controlling it.

Simply navigage to "Mein Kampf" here for a bit more detail. Russia apparently bans it as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_books_banned_by_governments
>>
It's not that good desu
>>
>>8532138
Not him but it's probably the anarchist cookbook or some shit. Maybe the protocols of the elders of zion, but I think they used to sell that at walmart here in burgerstan so that's probably not it.
>>
>>8532111
Care to tell me what that book might be, anon?
>>
>>8531142

hahahaha
>>
>>8532111
stop being a faggot and just buy the damn book

literally no one in the world will ever care about you
>>
>>8531131
Go to the natsoc general on pol, they have several download links, or just go to Barnes and Noble.
>>
>>8531131
Almost nothing has been done to prevent the internet spread of Mein Kampf, and now the copyright's expired so I think you're in the clear
Really though, you should learn German and read the 2016 critical edition. It's meticulously researched and makes for a better understanding of Hitler as well as the period of time in which it was written. Otherwise it's just a poorly written Hetzschrift and you'll be struggling to finish it.
>>
>>8532111
Anarchists' Cookbook?
>>
theres literally a copy of this in my school library
>>
File: Cl7NkU_XEAEgspZ.jpg (41KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Cl7NkU_XEAEgspZ.jpg
41KB, 620x413px
>>8531131
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.