[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright well, I thought I was safe for life. I didn't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (22KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 280x400px
Alright well, I thought I was safe for life. I didn't think it would ever come to this, bros but, these women never learn. Today in my philosophy class some young poser slag with a nose ring, forearm tattoo, and a flannel tied around her waist brought in a copy of pic related. She told the professor she was reading it, asked, him his opinion of Heideggers work, and they talked about the best translations for a while. There was even a bookmark placed some hundred or so pages in.

This wouldn't be such a problem if I haven't been carrying the same book around all semester waiting for someone to notice my intelligence and good taste, of yet to no avail. Who does this bitch think she is? What should I do here?
>>
>>8526636
You should cut open your stomach in the dean's office.
>>
my heidegger thread was more (you)'s worthy than this
>>
>>8526636
You have autism
>>8526652
He has autism so he'll get more (You)s. Welcome to 4chan
>>
Next time you're both in class bring up Heidegger's remark about Nothing and how nothing nothings. Finish it off with

"Metaphysicians [that is, Heidegger] are musicians without musical ability."

and storm out of the class ASAP.
>>
You should have had the hardcover 1961 translation
>>
>>8526636
stop being an inauthentic cock
>>
>>8526655
my thread was pretty autistic too
didnt you check the filename
>>
>>8526668
>>8526668
>>
>>8526672
>Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>8526688
heidi looks like a penguin
>>
That book is obscurantist as fuck. Why read that pothead when you can read Russell?
>>
>>8526730
no it isnt you are just a pleb
>>
>>8526737
Try to justify your wasted time, buddy.
>>
File: goethe44.jpg (50KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
goethe44.jpg
50KB, 600x555px
>>8526636
>>8526662
>translation
>>
>>8526746
>anti-intellectual and proud
>>
>>8526752
>implying
>>
>>8526752
I speak some 1. English 2. French 3. Spanish and forth most. EYE-TAY-LEE-UHN
So fuck off.
>>
>>8526730
Go to bed Carnap
>>
>>8526730
if it was easy to read normies like you would already have made of him some kind of pop culture meme icon, like it happened with Nietzsche.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.