[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are poets always faggy douchebags? >Shelley - abandoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (4KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 203x249px
Why are poets always faggy douchebags?
>Shelley - abandoned his wife and kid, tipped his fedora so hard that he was kicked out of Oxford
>Byron - fucked his sister, hated Jews
>T. S. Eliot - so smug that he renounced his US citizenship and became a monarchist
>Pound - so anti-semetic that the Nazis thought he was crazy, loved Mussolini even though he was a degenerate weakling
>literally every slam poet - dumb art school students who would join the Khmer Rouge if their parents disapproved
>>
>>8521066
>implying any of those things are easy
>>
Also:
>Homer - made the foundation of western literature out of gay nationalist fanfic
Plato was right
>>
>>8521073
>iliad
>nationalistic
Hector is the best man of them all and hes a Trojan.
>>
>Blake - carved prints all day while fucking his wife and dancing naked together in their garden and rejecting the Fall
>>
>>8521066
>Li Bai - Wandering drunk that accomplished nothing beyond talking to the moon and fucking courtesans

On second thought that seems pretty based.
>>
>>8521081
If you view the Iliad through modern lenses, that is.
>>
>>8521066
>Byron - fucked his sister

*HALF*-sister.
>>
>>8521066

Everything you wrote actually sounds pretty based
>>
>>8521092
Sounds like he was living the life.
>>
>>8521066
wtf this thread makes me want to be a fight douchebag now
>>
>>8521171
*faggy
>>
>>8521081
the best man is my nigga Diomedes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.