[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got bored (No hate please. It wasn't meant to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: satan.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
Log: 9/1
It's been a long time since I've been able to get ahold of another booklet to scribble down some basic thoughts after the disaster at hand had taken the human race by storm. I'm here, writing with the cross in one hand and book and pen in the other. It has been about two months since the end had begun, and I wasn't taken up by the lord Jesus Christ himself to pass into heaven. As the town's reverend, I had blessed those who were deserted by the lord Christ himself and blessed them with the markof the Lord himself so they could pass into heaven.

It really is hard doing the Lord's work while hell on earth is litereally running rampant as the earth had been swallowed by the beast himself as he came to destroy the earth in the short time he has. I had taken the time to bless those with the mark of the Lord on the sick on their foreheads to wase their suffering while I had blessed the healthy on the hand and coorced them to follow in my footsteps so they could be reunited with our lord, Jesus Christ.

Log : 9/15
I know Armageddon is fast approaching, and I need more time, Lord! I am, in deed, struggling to do your work as you command me to do. Oh merciful lord, spare this forsaken souls of this torture and bless them, for I have given them unto you, oh Lord! I had taken my time to pray for the weary and those who still stand on this forsaken planet and still cannot stop thinking, even in my writing, to ask that you forgive these weak and weary souls so that they may pass unto you, oh Lord, and not face harsh punishment by your rightous hands, Lord.

Log: 9/30
Standing here, I know that tomorrow is the day. I just know that it is, Lord. I know that it is. I can't help but sit here and smile knowing how all those forsaken souls will be passed up to the one true lord and master of men. Oh how splendid the thought is knowing how all of these saved people will be brought to our one true lord so they may be spared if they are willing to bargain. I am so proud to save that I have serve you we, my master. I wish you well in your final fight with him my master, Satan.
Pic: The Lord of Darkness
>>
>no hate please

Why are you so spineless that you can't take criticism?
>>
>>8521062

I meh'd out after the first block.
>>
>>8521110
There is a difference between hate and criticism
>>
>>8521062
I would try saying these sentences out loud to see how others would view them
>>
>>8521062
Character and prose reads like a total cliche.

Try actually think and use words next time, not just regurgitate
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.