[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book Donation Time /lit/ I need to clear room for new stock...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Book Donation Time /lit/ I need to clear room for new stock... So I have 4 shelves here...What should I ditch and what should I keep.
>>
>>8521056
All of it, you fucking pleb.
>>
>>8521056
You should donate those alice books to me
>>
Shelf 2
>>
Shelf 3
>>
How much are you looking to get rid of?
>>
>>8521096
No goal or limit, just going through to see what I should give away. If I had to say, maybe 10 books or so.... Last shelf here
>>
>>8521101

Did you fail collecting comics?
>>
>>8521125
How does this suggest I "fail" at comics? What does that even mean you piece of shit?
I have more single comics, but these are the graphic trade paperbacks I have
>>
no one?
>>
With all sincerity the only thing I'd keep is Gatsby and Whitman. Malory too if it wasn't a cut up retelling. Maybe the cooking book if you need it for reference. And if you only want to do some minor trimming, dump all the "____ and Philosophy" books, those are always entirely worthless.
I'm not trying to be mean ol pretentious /lit/ here but really this is all there is.
>>
>>8521091

Love Top Ten.
>>
>>8521101
i wasn't joking. give me the fucking Alice books. fuck.
>>
>>8521056
You have two copies of the Hobbit.
>>
>>8521091
Please send Blankets/Habibi to me. I know they are heavy, I will paypal you $ for shipping if you want.
>>
>>8521056

Serious question but would you be willing to donate them to me if I pay shipping? I'm not joking.
>>
>>8521344

Or at least a couple of them? I have my eye on The Hobbit and Usagi. I'd seriously be willing to pay shipping.
>>
Fuck you have some shit bro. That's easily the worst bookshelf I've seen. I've seen better quality in down syndrome kids playroom. Weak cunt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.