[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay I am pissed. Just logged into audible after seeing a post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: b02.png (262KB, 600x600px)
b02.png
262KB, 600x600px
okay I am pissed.

Just logged into audible after seeing a post on lit about it only to discover I have 6 unused credits and a membership sub.

I THOUGHT I FUCKING CANCELED IT!

This has happened twice now, anyway, what do I use with the remaining 5 credits? I'm getting "think and grow rich", what else?
>>
>>8518130
This is gonna sound like gypsy shit, but depending on which subscription you have (one or two credits a month), you can call them and they'll refund your last month's credit(s). But the best thing to do is spend the credits you can get refunded (all of them but the ones from the most recent monthly charge), and then call them up, and they give you a refund for the one or two credits (depending on your sub), then you're down to zero credits, and you cancel your account. Viola. You have a few more audiobooks and got a bit of money back. I've done it once before. Same situation as you. The customer service is very good from my experience. It won't be more than five minutes after you're connected with someone. Good luck.
>>
>>8518194
>Viola
>>
>>8518214
Yeah, sorry bout that.
>>
>>8518214
>>8518358
You really shouldn't reveal people's identities bro. Viola's a nice girl too.
>>
They pulled some sneaky BS with me too except they charged me three days before the reroll date. I recommend searching their catalog for the longest, most expensive books they've got and using your credits on them. Have them earn negative value from conning you out of your money.
>>
>>8519483
This pretty much what I did when I had a sub. Gravity's Rainbow, Infinite Jest, Against the Day, The Recognitions, J R. Those are actually very good audiobooks (great performances). J R is especially good because it's all dialogue. Forget the narrator's name, but he should've won an award of some sort. I tend to just read them straight up first, then grab an audiobook version for easy listening on walks, car rides, etc.

And like the other anon said, it's funny to fuck audible over. All of those are 40+ (I think).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.