[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus

what did he mean by this? That we have to submit to 'muh SJW equality'?
>>
>>8516205
>That we have to submit to 'muh SJW equality'?
you're approaching it from such a retarded angle I don't even know how to respond.
>>
>>8516205
uhmmm don't you know that alien cartoon character is a Nazi? kind of messed up that you'd post it...
>>
He means ultimate gnosis is the cessation of all individuation, and the City of God is a Parmenidean whole, so if you want to have awesome fucking religious wars and beat the shit out of your wives, you'd better do it a LOT while you're in the Earthly City and really get get it out of your system.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>8516225
I'm somewhat of a white nationalist who thinks women and men aren't equal.

I want to know how to reframe the OP quote in a right wing context that legitimizes the hierarchy that I subscribe to
>>
>>8516227
this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.
being "one" means that each individual human is defined by a singular dimension in Christ, not that were all literally a singular entity like instrumentality in Evangelion.
>>
>>8516205

That the Axial Age fucked everything up.
>>
Reeee etc.
>>
>>8516205

it means that when you resurrect male, female, greek, jew, becomes worthless categories, since we will be like angels.
we are all brothers in christ part of the same body.

Marriage at the Resurrection

23 That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question. 24 “Teacher,” they said, “Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and raise up offspring for him. 25 Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother. 26 The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh. 27 Finally, the woman died. 28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?”

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 31 But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’[b]? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

33 When the crowds heard this, they were astonished at his teaching.
>>
>>8516245
you aren't familiar with gnostic/mystic christianity?

personalism (preservation of the individual) is actually surprisingly rare in esoteric traditions, including islam for example
>>
It always amuses me to see the cognitive dissonance traditionalists experience when confronted with the fact that Christianity, the belief system they want to defend from leftists, is the origin of leftism itself. Sure as hell wasn't born in China or the Muslim World.

Thank you based Nietzsche.
>>
>>8516205
Maybe he meant that it's okay to gas Jews and Greeks, that citizens both have rights and duties, and that everyone will end up being futanaris?
>>
>>8517829
Even without this verse I see no reason for a christian to be a racist. Its not the spirit of Christ to hate a man at all. And to argue that modern day "leftism," which at this point is mere hedonism, is the same as a Christian spirit towards ones fellow man is a view derived from ignorance of Christ's teachings and a shallow view of Paul's writings.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.