[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is a thing on here or not but can we tell each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (168KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 853x1280px
Not sure if this is a thing on here or not but can we tell each other ideas for books/stories/whatever we had and then critique, improve, and/or add on to it?

Idea so far:
So it takes place in a science fiction world, though it's feudal, so kings, Knights, princesses with really high tech, but most of the world lives like medieval Europeans in small farming villages that give tribute to the local lord and shit like that. Not decided on whether or not to include actual fantasy I'll explain later. My idea is kind of like Gattaca where the ruling elite type people are genetically perfected. However what I didn't like about that was it forgot about the whole idea of genetic variation where the non genetically perfected has the potential to have a gene adaption that makes them better then the elites with pre selected genes. Maybe somewhere in the backstory of the world this has led to uprisings or something. Now though the elites search through the genes of everyone looking for that one in a billion gene adaption. Our protagonist is a simple farmboy that turns out to have one of these adaptions. I haven't decided yet how old he should be much less his characteristics. This is also where I get stuck. I want him to go on an adventure type thing but I'm not sure how to go about it. What I do know is I want his adaption to remain hidden until the end when its revealed it only allows him to only have to sleep 4 hours a night instead of 8. His seems really minor and disappointing to us and the mc, but is huge to the elites because of how much it improves efficiency, furthering a theme that people with predetermined genes are somewhat robotic.

Ok now I know this is a long shot, and you're all gonna cringe, which you should because I'm cringing at myself for typing this, but I think this has the potential to be a New York Times best seller young adult series. if I do make it to be a young adult series I'm gonna include fantasy, make the mc younger, and also include a love triangle with a girl from his home village and a princess.

So what you guys think?
>>
>>8510987
I think you haven't written a book before
>>
>>8510987
Oh forgot to mention Elites integrate new adaptions into the next generations of Elites
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 538x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 538x775px
>>8511005
We're just spit balling ideas around. Is there any harm to that?
>>
>>8510987
Bumpo
>>
ideas are cheap. write something and it'll be easier to give critique.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.