[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who here buying the superior new german language release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: walser.png (681KB, 593x593px) Image search: [Google]
walser.png
681KB, 593x593px
So who here buying the superior new german language release of the month?
>>
>>8504970
That's not The Last Wolf
>>
>>8504970
I've read a small sample of the first few pages. It definitely gets you hooked from the get-go, like most of the other NYRB collections.
>>
>>8504970
They used to have an edition that called the collected stories that contained his best short fiction and was about 240 pages. That edition is now out of print. They broke up his short fiction into three very short books: Berlin Stories, Diaries of a Schoolboy, and the one you have there, each being under 100 pages.
>>
File: 9780394715629-us.jpg (49KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
9780394715629-us.jpg
49KB, 324x500px
>>8506340
this?
available used for about 5 dollars
+s- sontag forward (likely available elsewhere), all together
-s- a lot of older vintage editions just crack apart in my experience, that fucking cover
>>
File: walser-selectedstories.jpg (19KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
walser-selectedstories.jpg
19KB, 300x480px
>>8506584
this one.

I remember seeing the pic awhile ago and wondering if it was a mock up or not.

So far Schoolboys Diary has been my favorite, Berlin Stories my least with a lot of forgettable stuff.

Haven't tried any New Directions but I know they just put out some new stuff of his as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.