[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /workingonthesis/? Pic somewhat related. Half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 20160912_151310.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px)
20160912_151310.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Who else here /workingonthesis/?

Pic somewhat related. Half of my secondary sources
>>
didnt you say you completed this already in another thread
>>
>>8501272

No, I'm still working on mine. You may have the wrong Anon
>>
Not rich so no.
>>
>>8501182

>makes a thesis thread
>doesn't say what his thesis is

Fucking faggot
>>
fuck was cuba doing in angola
>>
>Thesis

I'm working on two new drugs, a stimulant to replace vyvanse/adderall and an SSRI with hopefully less complications. I work under basically meth lab conditions. Does that count?
>>
>>8501182
ya i had all summer to do it but now i have to do it in like 4 days lol

at least it's only 25 pages
>>
>>8501182
I was, but they pulled the plug on my funding so I dropped out.
>>
>>8501626
>I'm working on two new drugs, a stimulant to replace vyvanse/adderall

Cool. Tell me more, please.

I take vyvanse every day, and it's been pretty good to me. I've tried basically every ADD drug out there, but none have worked as well or as consistently as Vyvanse has. Even tried some of the weirder ones, like Strattera. That was utter junk.

Is the stimulant you're working on amphetamine based?
>>
>>8501645

It's caffeinoid based. Problem right now is fine tuning it, the jittery feeling that goes with some uppers (particularly caffeine) is... disconcerting atm. Need something in the molecule to smooth that over.
>>
>>8501653
dude just like add weed lol xd
>>
>>8501653
>It's caffeinoid based.
Do you think this will be on the same level as adderall/vyvanse, or even the methyphenidate derived drugs like Ritalin?

Personally, I don't think caffiene is anywhere near the same league as amphetamine in terms of raw power. I can't get much of anything out of drinking coffee or red bull, even if I drink 5 cups, but if you give me 10mg of adderall I can get hours and hours of work done.

I guess that's subjective.... but it's hard to imagine any kind of caffiene based drug competing with adderall. What makes it different from the caffiene found in coffee?

Do you work for a company? What are "meth lab" conditions?
>>
Your "thesis" only has 14 secondary sources? Are you in junior high?
>>
>>8501381
Thats weird some guy was talking about his monograph on Cuba and angola or something. Strange coincidence I guess
>>
>>8501182
John Quigley? any relation to Carrol Quigley?
>>
>>8502087
that's also what I thought lol.
>>
>>8501182
>7 books
>half
What's the assignment, 5 pages or so?
>>
>>8501182
just finished my thesis, i had 155 sources. what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>8501182
>14 sources
Okay, even assuming your "thesis" is an MA "Conference Paper" option (I did that so I could take more courses), I still don't understand. My paper was 27 pages, about what you claim yours will be, and it had 45 sources. I think you may need to step up the research (and you don't even want to know how many sources my doctoral thesis had, and I don't want to count them).
>>
>>8505081
I've always used loads of sources

However it is 14 secondary sources so primary sources must up it a bit.
>>
>>8501653
Out of all the things you could develop from a caffeine base you picked recreational highs?

I honestly don't believe you.
>>
>>8501626
Are you actually working in a lab of some sorts, or are you just tinkering on your own?
>>
>>8501182
Sheeit, that's pretty light. My thesis was 100 pages, and I had to present a reading list of 50 books, which I also had to explain in my defense.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.