[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he dressed up as a girl, smoked crack and sucked dick, to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: vollman.jpg (82KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
vollman.jpg
82KB, 900x600px
So he dressed up as a girl, smoked crack and sucked dick, to see what it would be like to be a female prostitute so he could write about it? What a meme.
>>
He has the face of someone who hunts for government secrets in the backyard, snout to the ground, and dismisses perfectly good mushrooms or perhaps - only incidentaly, mindlessly - sets them aside for those of his hours unaccounted for.
>>
love me some vollmann
>>
>>8500038
Soooooooooo he's gay?
>>
File: Are You a Wizard.jpg (37KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
Are You a Wizard.jpg
37KB, 500x638px
>>8500038
>>
>>8500113
Not gay if it's for research dude.
>>
Not a single Vollmann fanboy can say anything about his work.
>>
>>8500038
no he didn't
>>
>>8500066
He has a face that seems a fan of perennially-wearing baseball caps, eating at barbecues and drinking beer in some dank and decrepit dive bar.
>>
>>8500184
I liked his rainbow-themed short story collection
>>
He was hunted by the government.
>>8500184
It is truly the work of someone who has a passion for writing. I believe the man's mental processes to be words on a page (at least to him). His major work seems to be a raw exploration of history through writing. By using fiction as a method of travel, something he has done extensively, he chooses to re-write portions of it while staying within the boundaries of fact and plausibility. Any affectations he puts into the events could have been put there by the original story teller.

When he recounts his own experiences they come off like an oral history. It may not be the appropriate tone for some of these things (the atlas has some of this) but it is what he chooses to do. He adds an indescribable weight to the mundane and somehow uses the same tone to flatten the exciting parts of his tale.

If anyone was to write the history of our time William the Blind would not be a bad choice. He has the work ethic and skill to do it, you can not doubt that.
>>
Vollmann thinks he's Melville but he's just gay.
>>
He looks like the kind of guy that makes hitchhikers say no thanks when he pulls over
>>
He has the face of someone who could have been suspected of being the Unabomber, oh wait....
>>
I've only read Riding Toward Everywhere and it was bland as fuck.
>>
He didn't suck dick but he did do all of those other things and more, I believe. Anyway, he's great. Who gives a shit if he's a weirdo?
>>
>>8500404
seth putnam reincarnated as a literary critic?
>>
>>8501567
you're a woman
>>
>>8501604
longdong
>>
>>8500038
thats really sexy desu
>>
He has the face of someone you wouldn't know was retarded until you asked them for directions.
>>
>>8501647
deep belly kek
>>
>>8501608
no i am sure. check again.
>>
>>8501669
longdong
o
n
g
d
o
n
g
>>
>>8501892
ok but is it functioning
>>
File: 1366866836055.png (95KB, 431x551px) Image search: [Google]
1366866836055.png
95KB, 431x551px
If I had a lazy eye I would wear an eyepatch. Why do people let it just hang out like that? It's gross and makes it impossible to take them seriously
>>
>>8500038
He sucked a dick? What a fucking sissy faggot.

Are his writings hot though? Like do they make your cock nice and stiff while reading them? Oooooo... Do they make you crave a steaming mess on your face? Fuck yea. Do they turn you into a little slut, do they?
>>
>>8502426
>>8501567
>>8500177
>>8500113
he never sucked dick
>>
>>8502484
t. someone who never read the Seven dreams series.
>>
>>8502500
why does he say he sucked colonial dick?
>>
>>8500396
tl;dr he crazy!
>>
>>8500038
Imagine if he spent that time editing his writing instead.
>>
Like his eyes, the writing lacks a clear direction.
>>
>>8503448
topping on the cake
>>
>>8500038
>So this is what you call method writing
>>
>>8501959
>makes it impossible to take them seriously
Unlike being dressed as a pirate.
>>
>>8501647
Stealing this for my novel.
>>
sooo is Rising Up and Rising Down worth it?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.