[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone bright i know is learning how to code and write apps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1473570502049.png (443KB, 664x571px) Image search: [Google]
1473570502049.png
443KB, 664x571px
Everyone bright i know is learning how to code and write apps so they can get $$$$, and h..here I am trying to f...finish my n..novel.
>>
>>8499834
only do things that directly fuels your heart
>>
>>8499834
If it makes you feel better they almost certainly won't make a penny
>>
>>8499834
What made him think he was ready? he's never been in a mma fight, only sparred with his trainers. WTF?
>>
Why not both? That's what I do, half each day on software design gigs and the other half reading and writing. Weekends are all reading/writing/socializing. Difficult?
>>
>>8500155
nigga like don quixote
>>
>>8499834
It's not like it's hard to learn the code for app making. It's harder to make an useful app that people will download though. You can do both if you wanted to but I think you just want to write so you can live "the literary lifestyle" which is super lame. If that's true then it's also why you haven't finished your novel yet and are worrying about what others are doing instead of just writing. If you finish your novel and it sucks then it proves you are a bad writer so you will perpetually be working on your novel, too afraid to let others read it.
>>
>>8500155
I thought he trained for a couple years with some good coaches.
>>
>>8499834
>not selling a fun interactive novel as an app
>>
>>8500296
Big want the plot of their film back.
>>
>>8500308
laterally whom?
>>
>>8500296
I dont think there is a big market for this
>>
CM Punk got rekt

made me laugh desu

all the wwe fags talking shit about UFC can shut up now
>>
>>8500281
he did, but he expected he'd be ready to compete against who've done it since their teens and have black belts in martial arts he's never even heard of

>2 years prep, haha, I am ready no matter what! BELIEVE IT! :)

kek
>>
>>8500509
talk to me when one of those mma fags wins a money in the bank match
>>
>>8500515
talk to me when wwe fags actually fight
>>
>>8500523
tonight on monday night raw
>>
>>8499834
Your thread is shit, fuck off.
However, you'll probably get 100+ replies to obvious bait, because /lit/ is the stupidest board.
>>
>>8500537
You're the stupidest board
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.