[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can listen to music reading books ? If so when you hear that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kvothe.jpg (261KB, 1024x1318px) Image search: [Google]
kvothe.jpg
261KB, 1024x1318px
You can listen to music reading books ? If so when you hear that particular song imagine the book?
>>
>>8499037
>It is easier to understand if you think of it in terms of music. Sometimes a man enjoys a symphony. Elsetimes he finds a jig more suited to his taste.

>The same holds true for lovemaking. One type is suited to the deep cushions of a twilight forest glade. Another comes quite naturally tangled in the sheets of narrow beds upstairs in inns. Each woman is like an instrument, waiting to be learned, loved, and finely played, to have at last her own true music made.

>Some might take offense at this way of seeing things, not understanding how a trouper views his music. They might think I degrade women. They might consider me callous, or boorish, or crude.

>But those people do not understand love, or music, or me.

lmfao
>>
i can only if it is kinda repetitve and ambient-ish
anyone who reads listening to classical is a fucking tool
>>
I enjoy reading the lotr universe to Bathory.
>>
>>8499037
tintinnabulations
>>
>>8499065
I'm glad, I can handle some varied sounds. Ambient music is usually boring. But I think we can agree on no of any singing from regular music when reading.
>>
just finished reading thus spake zarathustra while listening to the same titled song. EPIC
>>
>>8499446
Reddit
>>
>>8499037
Listened to a shit ton of Tchaikovsky while reading Atlas Shrugged as a way of getting through it, but now Tchaikovsky gives me flashbacks of poorly written characters and trains, so it wasn't worth it.
>>
Beethoven's Late String Quartets
Some of Miles Davis ballads from Kind of Blue
Nick Drake's Pink Moon album
Astral Weeks by Van Morrison
>>
>>8499519
>he fell for the bait
>>
Every time I listen to this, it reminds me of reading Asimov's Foundation. Yet, at the same time, both of those remind me of freezing my arse off, sat on a station platform waiting for my train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_owMR67km6Y
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.