[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was thinking about picking up this book but I have not listened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (103KB, 312x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 312x475px
Was thinking about picking up this book but I have not listened to Serial. Do you need to listen to it prior to reading?
>>
>>8498688
Haven't read that but listened to Serial. It is well put together and worth a listen in a way that I think wouldn't work as well in a book. They have original audio from interviews and things like that.
>>
>>8498688
The Serial podcast essentially consists of some kid murdering a girl and a liberal woman and the kid's family trying their hardest to cobble together a story about how he somehow didn't do it and the best explanation she can come up with at the end is that the crime was instead committed by a SERIAL killer

It's a solid ride, but at the end you are just left with nothing, there are no new revelations, no resolutions of any kind, just a feeling of slight confusion and contempt for everyone involved

Also the woman is sort of appalling as a person and a bad reporter since she straight up starts falling in love with the kid by talking with him over the phone and starts going full "he's such a nice guy he could NEVER do anything bad!"
>>
>>8499674
pretty much this, you're a fool if you believe he didn't do it.
>>
>>8499713
There's no way he could have did it in my opinion, the time line doesn't add up, he didn't have the time
>>
>>8499963
>There's no way he could have did it

As expected anyone dumb enough to believe that moron is innocent can't even master the most basic aspects of the English language
>>
>>8499971
It's first thing in the morning, I'm not too worried about my sentence structure.

I'm not saying he's 100% innocent but I don't believe he had the time to do it.
>>
>>8499971
Woah you semantically assassinated that guy in the bud. Nice dude!
>>
>>8499978
>sentence structure

He did it, stop being naive
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.