[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: /lit/ creates a plot. greentext one line of the plot for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1473620317587.jpg (144KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473620317587.jpg
144KB, 533x800px
Itt: /lit/ creates a plot.
greentext one line of the plot for a new book
I'll start
>be white 15 year old fag
>>
File: 1472294346721.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472294346721.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
>on a dark and stormy night
>>
>raindrops rolling down my window
>>
>50 years pass and it is still raining
>>
>like the tears roll down my face
>>
>suddenly the thought of a great loss comes up
>>
>>8498256
>>8498271
>>8498277
>>8498278
So like a timeline gap, stormy night reminds this old man of his childhood/young adult years
>>
>>8498284
>and I begin to masturbate furiously
>>
>>8498287
>oh, sweet little death
>>
>>8498288
>masturbate to death
>>
>as i'm about to climax
>>
>I stroked my feminine penis furiously
>>
>>8498292

>i hear a knock at my window
>>
>>8498294

While thinking about my dear friend whose name is.....
>>
>>8498295
>who´s there? who´s about to come?
>>
>>8498299
>a hint of jism travels down my cock - 'oh shit' i think
>>
File: 1472402056070.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1472402056070.png
5KB, 213x237px
>>8498315

>>8498299

> I remember, then, that my friend Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way is supposed to be meeting me to discuss...
>>
>>8498328
>Gundam
>>
>>8498332
>to take advice...his girlfriend turned into a mecha robot
>>
>>8498338
I hop into my mech suit
>>
>only to be sucked off by a clone of my dead mom
>>
>>8498343
And get some head from Slavoj on the side
>>
>cut my life into pieces
>>
>I can't feel you there
>>
>>8498346
Can cocks dream of electric ideology?
>>
>>8498374
yes.
>>
>he becomes a serial killer and makes a cult for serial killers who gather around every while to discus serial killer stuff

>they start to kill each other
>>
>>8498399
how do you count ideology?
>>
>The End.
>>
>be white 15 year old fag
>>on a dark and stormy night
>raindrops rolling down my window
>50 years pass and it is still raining
>like the tears roll down my face
>suddenly the thought of a great loss comes up
>and I begin to masturbate furiously
>oh, sweet little death
>masturbate to death
>as i'm about to climax
>I stroked my feminine penis furiously
>i hear a knock at my window
>While thinking about my dear friend whose name is.....
>who´s there? who´s about to come?
>a hint of jism travels down my cock - 'oh shit' i think
> I remember, then, that my friend Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way is supposed to be meeting me to discuss...
>Gundam
>to take advice...his girlfriend turned into a mecha robot
>I hop into my mech suit
>only to be sucked off by a clone of my dead mom
>And get some head from Slavoj on the side
>cut my life into pieces
>I can't feel you there
>he becomes a serial killer and makes a cult for serial killers who gather around every while to discus serial killer stuff
>they start to kill each other
>The End.
>>
>>8498284
>.png
>>
>>8498793

>or is it?
>>
File: Promethea Book Five-075.jpg (325KB, 964x934px) Image search: [Google]
Promethea Book Five-075.jpg
325KB, 964x934px
>>8498403
>>
>>8499885
i'm so creative dude like tots. i just came up with that on the spot i don't know man shit was tense. first i was like damn this could be a good thread for a change, then i see it become an erotica and i'm like DUUUUDE so i thought maybe i should add some spice you know so i clicked reply and just like typed it out without thinking
in my head they sat like in jesus's lunch or dinner or whatever meal in a big hall and some guy sat above them on chair alone i guess that's like the main thing there y'know, i don't remember who he way but motherfucker was scary looking then they started losing members via murders and like man all serial killers knows each other now because they're in a sort of organization and shit, it's obvious they're killing each other and that nigga on top is like what the fuck is happening to this beautiful cult i started.
shit is fucked up my brother
>>
>when I graduated I had to poop and the only thing I had to wipe with was my crush's diploma
>>
This thread is bad
>>
>but then all of a sudden the Milky Way's supermassive black hole exploded by a quantum bounce and everyone was obliterated
>>
>whisper a few lines of "My Twisted World" to an 8" framed portrait of Elliot Rodger on my beside table
>>
>wake up on the surface of the ocean
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.