[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last book you read? What are you currently reading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: spud.jpg (5KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
spud.jpg
5KB, 306x165px
The last book i read was Minority Report (i guess it's technically a short story).
I am reading both Frankenstein and The Journals of Lewis and Clark.
The next book on my list is A Scanner Darkly
>>
>no caps pic
>not in caps
saged, reported.
>>
SGH-t509s USER GUIDE
>>
Last book(s): Lolita and the stranger
Currently: Love in times of cholera
Next: I don't know yet
>>
>>8491799
>What was the last book you read?
Lazarillo de Tormes
>What are you currently reading?
JR
>What is next on your list?
No idea, this one is going to take a while
>>
>>8491827
Hey I'm reading JR too

>last book read
Joshua Cohen- The Book Of Numbers

>reading
JR

>to read
Women And Men
>>
>Moby dick

Republic after this then Great Gatsby (looks like I an go through this in a day) and Crime and Punishment.

Fucking MD is taking me ages though.
>>
Last book: My Father's Glory and My Mother's Castle, by Marcel Pagnol

Current book: The Nobel Prize in literature : a study of the criteria behind the choices, by Kjell Espmark
>>
Last book I read was CoL49, which was during my current read of IJ because I needed a break. Next book I'll read will be Dubliners but in the fall I'll read Dracula and a collection of HP Lovecraft because it's comfy
>>
>last book
No Longer Human

>current book
To Kill A Mockingbird

>next book
Either Catch-22 or Kafka On The Shore, I haven't decided yet
>>
>Infinite Jest, then Notes From Underground (took a day).
>The Brothers Karamazov.
>Either JR, Crime and Punishment, Stoner or AQOTWF. Someone rec one of them plz.
>>
File: L i T Strer kit.jpg (418KB, 747x1417px) Image search: [Google]
L i T Strer kit.jpg
418KB, 747x1417px
>Last Book
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream

>Currently Reading
The Tempest

>Next Book
>I am new to this board (I've been shitposting and being a complete retard on /b/ and /gif/ and decided to better myself.

The next book will be one of /lit/'s starting packs.
>pic related
>>
Last book: County of Monte Cristo

Now reading: North Country for Old Men

Next up: Ulysses
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.