[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a successful self published author. I make $5,000 per month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (396KB, 2000x1328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396KB, 2000x1328px
I am a successful self published author. I make $5,000 per month writing stories. Feel free to ask me anythinh AMA
>>
>>8491520

do you write commercial trash
>>
>>8491520

What do you get from lying on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>8491520
Assuming you're in short stories, where you informed or influenced by the short story writers of the 20th century?
>>
the 100 post anon strikes again
>>
>>8491520

Do you really consider 60k/year to be successful? I mean, I grant you it's enough to live on, but does that really make you successful?
>>
>>8493237
Not OP, but I guess you have to consider that a writer has a lot of control over his expenses, so "successful" can come at a much lower level of income. Unlike some jobs, you don't need to live in new york or someplace, you can go to buttfuck, nowhere and enjoy the open air and cheap shit. Hell, you could even go to some southeast asian country and live like a king.
>>
>>8493237
With that kind of setup, OP can pretty much travel the world at his leisure while maintaining his job/livelihood. Most people I know would call that highly successful
>>
Are you an alcoholic? Do you use stimulant drugs to help you write?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.