[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you adhere to strict daily routines to aid you in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: routine.jpg (131KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
routine.jpg
131KB, 1200x1200px
Do any of you adhere to strict daily routines to aid you in your productivity as a reader and a writer?

If so, what does your routine look like?
>>
Usually I WAKE UP

GRAB A BRUSH AND PUT ON A LITTLE MAKE-UP
>>
>>8485922
Medition, study, gym, reading, sex with qt gf. Oh and LOTS of food
>>
>>8485945
HIDE THE SCARS TO FADE AWAY THE SHAKE-UP
>>
>>8485954
>sex with qt gf
This. It's really essential for any author.
>>
Meditation has been treating me really well lately.
>>
Routine kills your creativity. Please don't counter this statement. I have to believe my not being able to ever maintain a routine or habit is good. I even quit smoking after 3 months.
The only thing I daily do is coffee but if I'm in a rush, I continue my day normally but get sleepy or tired rather early. I try to drink a lot because I'm timid and it helps me get hyper. Alcohol is better at this though.
>>
>>8485996
All great authors had strict routines, sorry buddy.
>>
>>8486000
Fuck you.
>>
>>8485996
>he fell for the 'routine kills creativity meme'
>he chose to ignore that great art only comes from constant and hard work

Millennials - there's a reason they're universally despised
>>
>>8486000

Goethe didn't have a routine. His life was pretty much pure wanderlust.
>>
File: goethe routine.png (180KB, 460x1069px) Image search: [Google]
goethe routine.png
180KB, 460x1069px
>>8486019
I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>8486015
That's not countering. You get a pass

>>8486038
Fuck you again
>>
>>8485996
>even quit smoking after 3 months.
Post of the year.
>>
>>8486117
Thank u. that was my most lasting habit next to getting suckled. I started with half a pack and after three months it became a pack and a half. Then I quit.
>Post of the year
thank u again
>>
>>8486038
>three bottles of wine a day

I need to step my shit up
>>
6:30-wake, brush teeth, shower (with soap), wank, emails etc, plan the day (in my mind), breakfast, coffee/tea, dress
8:00-walk to gym, exercise while listening to music, shower (no soap), grocery shopping, buy cheap books from charity shop on way home
9:30-return home, read books
12:30-lunch
1:30-school work
3:30-free time, maybe finish books, check 4chan (/lit/, sometimes /fa/, /fit/, /int/, /his/ or /sci/)
6:30-dinner, watch tv on bbc iplayer, maybe a film
7:30-school work or more reading
9:30-if weekend, go out with mates. otherwise same as before, maybe write some shitty poetry
12:30-sleep

>>8486000
>>8485996
Gustave Flaubert — 'Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work.'
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.