[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"David Foster Wallace struggled with inappropriate sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: David_Foster_Wallace.jpg (106KB, 998x814px) Image search: [Google]
David_Foster_Wallace.jpg
106KB, 998x814px
"David Foster Wallace struggled with inappropriate sexual behavior."
Is there any proof of this?
>>
>>8475875
yes lots. he's a fucking nutjob man.
>>
>Is there any proof of this?
the semen on your dress SENPAI
>>
>>8475875
check your mom's gaping asshole lmfao
>>
>>8475875
look at that lion mane... wouldn't you fuck him?
>>
>>8475921

He got my mum in the ear, senpai: quite literally fucked her brains out.
>>
>>8475921

Holy ........ i want more ...
>>
>>8475921
pm when you get published
>>
>>8475956
I wish that god damn thread was never posted.
>>
>>8476073
why not it was pretty dank
>>
>>
>>8475961
nice meta mememea XDD
>>
>>8475921
Yassss slayyyy
>>
File: 1471350425720.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471350425720.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>8476397
>about 209,000 results
>No results found
>>
Well, he did stalk a married woman and get a tattoo of her name.
>>
>>8476409
Those are when google runs it w/o quotes.
>>
File: Wew_lad.jpg (34KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Wew_lad.jpg
34KB, 550x550px
>>8475921
>>
>>8476477
ah, right.
>>
Honestly, I feel bad for modern men, any person who becomes famous and isn't a complete faggot could have their reputation ruined by some bitch who says they raped her. Fuck, I could just imagine a controversy around someone claiming Thomas Pynchon felt her up inappropriately, and boom! Pynchon will go down in history as a rapist.

Harold Bloom got sullied by this too, some student didn't like his putting a hand on his thigh and it became a scandal for him.
>>
>>8478087
>his thigh
her thigh
>>
>>8478087
Which is why I don't associate with women, and I literally spread constant propaganda everywhere on the internet so that other men will do the same.
>>
>>8478111
>Which is why I don't associate with women,
Uh huh. Th-that's the reason.
>>
>>8478136
Obviously not the only reason, but it's a good motivator, since I don't want to go to prison over some crazy cunt.
>>
>>8478087
>>8478091
That was Naomi Wolf who claimed Bloom touched her thigh. Bloom denies it, and refuses to speak her name, instead referring to her as "Dracula's daughter" and that claiming he intentionally ignored her when she was a student.
>>
>>8476073
I refuse to believe that thread was serious. Mom's pancakes? Golden retriever? Crash?! No fucking way there's people that plebby.
>>
>>8475875
compared with the people on this board i think his behavior would be considered somewhat tame. he obsessed over girls just like the rest of us. sure, he contemplated killing one womans husband but he never did it. i think he was a pretty normal guy and nothing in the biographies written about him lead me to believe anything to the contrary.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.