[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One can find the English translation of the Welcome to the NHK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Welcome to the NHK.jpg (564KB, 1405x1171px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to the NHK.jpg
564KB, 1405x1171px
One can find the English translation of the Welcome to the NHK light novel online very easily, but does anyone have a PDF or scans of the original Japanese version? I'd really like to have something easy for reading practice, but most light novels do not have subject matter that I am interested in. Posted this also in /jp/.
>>
Much like meercats are not cats, "light novels" are not novels and not literature, try one of the anime boards.
>>
>>8475631
>Posted this also in /jp/.
>>
>>8475637
Next time don't post it here at all.

Fucking weeb.
>>
>>8475639
Fuck you, you're not my real dad.
>>
>>8475631
That's a shit analogy, and light novels are as acceptable here as YA novels are.
>>
>>8475662
Do you believe everything your mother tells you?

>>8475664
So... not at all.
>>
>>8475676
Why wouldn't even childrens' books would be acceptable, especially for the purpose of learning a foreign language? You don't just start off reading Natsume Souseki.
>>
>>8475701
Because this is a literature board and not a language one.
>>
>>8475701
>Learning japanese from anime picture books
>>
I'm interested in finding this too OP
>>
>>8475750
How separable do you figure language and literature are?

>>8475883
Memes aside, it's actually one of the better methods to developing literacy, starting with easy comics and childrens' books.
>>
>>8475946
Separable to the point that they've been taught separately for hundreds of years now. Get out of here with your children's cartoons.
>>
File: 6ad.jpg (40KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
6ad.jpg
40KB, 499x499px
>>8475953
you are still on 4chan, mong
>>
>>8476091
Still not a frogposting weeb.
>>
>>8476103
Since when did /lit/ fill up with highbrow fucks like this guy?

Holy shit, you guys need to understand where you are.
>>
>>8476124
You need to understand what board you're on.
>>
>>8476124
>being this new
>>
>>8476103
That guy's actually not OP, I'm OP, but I agree that it's kind of weird to be on 4chan and have a dislike for Japanese media.
>>
>>8476380
4 Chan is a red-pill website, I've studied up on the appropriate subreddit.
>>
light novels should be on /lit/ vns are for /jp/
>>
>>8476137
anime website you cucks
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.