[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books where you can stretch your legs, lay down, and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (654KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
654KB, 1600x2400px
Books where you can stretch your legs, lay down, and have a good fun read?
>>
File: the-39-steps.jpg (30KB, 389x600px) Image search: [Google]
the-39-steps.jpg
30KB, 389x600px
>>
>>8467541
>lay down
You might want to start with Harry Potter.

Bants aside, In search of lost time is always comfy to read
>>
>>8467541
>stretch your legs

i had a hearty kek
>>
>>8467541
Well, that depends what you like. I got the audiobook form of the entire Wheel of Time series to relax to and play while driving, and you know what? It took me a year to finish, but I really enjoyed it.

My favorite form of entertainment now is to get long ass fantasy sagas on audiobook and listen to them while playing video games that don't have dialogue or much puzzle-solving.
>>
>stretch your legs, lay down
Little forced here, lass.
>>
File: 47558490.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
47558490.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>8467541

>stretch your legs
>>
>>8467579
I really want to pick up in search of lost time, is there character depth? I can't see myself reading such a long book if I don't care about any of the characters.
>>
>>8468265
>Is there character depth
Yes, there is.
Though, the most distinct part of it all is the absolutely beautiful writing. Proust will describe a stained glass window so well that you'll tear up.
>>
>>8468510
Tear up the pages?
>>
>>8468522
Only so you can smoke them and absorb their essence

Reading Proust generally is like taking a really nice hit, anyways
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Sword Art Online light novels.
>>
The last two books I really enjoyed reading and made me laugh was Name of the Rose and Phantom of the Opera. I really recommend them.
This week tried 100 Years of Solitude and I regret not dropping it earlier.
>>
File: Hells gate.jpg (51KB, 329x499px) Image search: [Google]
Hells gate.jpg
51KB, 329x499px
I've fucking fallen in love with these even if they're made by an author who info dumps with a fucking truck.
>>
>>8469501
>This week tried 100 Years of Solitude and I regret not dropping it earlier.
you're gonna regret not having finished it earlier as well
>>
>>8469501
try The Island of the Day Before by Eco, he even mentions The Name of the Rose
>>
>>8467589
I don't even think they use that phrase in that book.
>>
>>8467541
You'll never be as dubs as me
>>
>>8467541
Not technically a novel but whatever
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.