[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you help me with an idea for a short story? Thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: a poco like.jpg (9KB, 210x263px) Image search: [Google]
a poco like.jpg
9KB, 210x263px
Can you help me with an idea for a short story?

Thanks
>>
>>8466769
What bugs you about society? What bugs you about yourself? What do you believe in, spiritually? And what genre?

One word for each will suffice
>>
>>8466769
write a story about a man arriving on a mountain peak, only to find an exact replica of the mountain at the top, peak to peak, with a bear sitting in the middle, asking him if he's the chosen one, and whether or not he is ready to decide.
>>
>>8466772
>black men
>my penis size
>darwinism
>hyperrealism
>>
>>8466666
>>
>>8466769

Attractive man has sex with sexy girl. They wake up the next morning with their genitals swapped.

Go.
>>
>>8466769

I never noticed before just how utterly immense that boy's hand is
>>
>>8466769
I started writing down ideas for short stories in a journal when I get bored the other day. Pick a number between 1 and 138.
>>
>>8467087
>>
>>8466772
OP if you're here answer this shit. YOu can't just ask for story ideas and not tell us anything about you. Art comes from the individual, and you've told us nothing about your individuality.
>>
A man has been training for months for a break dancing competition, but on the morning of that event he wakes up to find that his feet are where his hands are supposed to be, and his hands where his feet should be.
>>
>>8466769
An aspiring writer keeps dismissing his ideas as too cliche so he stops writing and start wandering around, getting along with everybody. He falls for the drugs, and sedation which accompanies them. Eventually he quits drugs because he realizes, he's not a true addict who lives in the streets; he's just a NEET addict, and a hack one. Then he realizes that even as an aspiring writers, he was also a hack. And even if he managed to become a recognized writer, he's also be a hack. You know just read my diary instead desu.
>>
>>8466769
>strange voice/entity tries talking to unresponsive man sitting
>keeps trying to talk to him but he can't hear
>realize that the man in the chair is the reader
>>
>>8466769
Short stories most easily reflect your thoughts on a current event. Think about geopolitical events/conflicts or cultural norms that you are very opinionated on, then create analogies and work your way on to parallels. Then water it down with entertainment factors like representative characters and tasteful, subtle symbols.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.