[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing in life more powerful than this piece of fiction.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: don quijote 10.jpg (133KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
don quijote 10.jpg
133KB, 608x456px
There is nothing in life more powerful than this piece of fiction. It is still the final and the greatest expression of human thought, the most bitter irony that a human is capable of expressing; and if the world came to an end and people were asked somewhere there: ‘Well, did you understand anything about your life on earth and draw any conclusion from it?’ a person could silently hand over Don Quixote. ‘Here is my conclusion about life. Can you condemn me for it?
>>
>>8466375
Ok Quiotefags, calm down. You're blowing things out of proportion here. You're going to turn /lit/ off to a good book with your shameless, excessive meming.

This is coming from a Spaniard.
>>
have you guys tried Orlando Furioso yet? what a hoot. It's fun to think of Quixote reading this stuff and taking it seriously. Morgante by Pulci looks neat too.
>>
>>8466662
Do you know who wrote OP's text?

Dosto.
>>
>>8467199
neat.
>>
>>8467214
Isn't this in TBK?
>>
Is Don Quixote good? Like it just seems like it would inevitably be massively boring to me.
>>
>>8467224
One of the thing that surprised me about Quixote was it was extremely funny.
>>
>>8467283
I remember wondering what the fuck was going on until the second part and Sancho Panza just blurting out his parables, and it all just clicked. it became one of the greatest books i had ever read when i realized that i wasn't supposed to take it all so damn seriously.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.