[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get idea >holy shit this is genius >write it >holy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: futurfascismo.jpg (26KB, 340x414px) Image search: [Google]
futurfascismo.jpg
26KB, 340x414px
>get idea
>holy shit this is genius
>write it
>holy shit this is crap
How can I stop this?
Suicide isnt an option.
>>
>>8464836
take the redpill
>>
>>8464845
>just lift bruh
currently lifting as we speak, it isnt working.
>>
You don't stop it. Not every idea you have is going to be good. You will write a lot of shit before you get anywhere near anything good. Why does everyone think they're going to shit gold every time they go to the bathroom here?
>>
>>8464848
I mean hate women and nonwhites
>>
>>8464851
All my ideas come when im showering.
>>
>>8464854
write in the shower then
>>
>>8464853
I lowkey already do, if anything just makes me want to kill myself and I already said suicide isnt an option.
>>
You made several mistakes. The first was assuming the idea you had was 'genius.' You have to play with the idea for a long time, shape it, mold it, decide whether it's actually worthwhile. Give it a few months, if you really think it's that good. Then maybe start writing it. Learn how to build off of ideas. Learn how to determine whether they are good ideas or not.
>>
>>8464856
>tfw smarthphone is actually waterproof and I could actually type while showering
Thanks STEMfags.
Now it will feel forced and ideas will run away for ever.
Any other tips?
>>
File: poop.jpg (63KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
63KB, 500x453px
>>8464851
>not pooping gold
>>
>>8464858
That's what he does while writing it down, you moron
>>
>>8464836
>write
>realize it sucks
>keep writing
>it sucks a little less
>>
>>8464878
Don't write it down until you know it's good, is what I'm saying. Let it age in your brain. It will either come out like fine wine or curdle. OP only realized after writing the idea down that it was no good, but if he had sat on it some more he could have figured that out before writing it at all.
>>
>>8464918
I disagree. In the process of writing, you come up with new ideas and also improve the skill itself. produce produce produce. Read produce read produce. You can always tweak, reorganize and trim later on
>>
Suicide is always an option, anon.
>>
>>8464902
this, just keep writing

you really think every single writer thinks that their works are really fucking great all along as they write?
>>
Keeping writing shit after shit after shit piece to exploit the fact that random chance may bless you with something that is accidentally good.
>>
>>8464836
Not OP but does one write good futuristic prose/poetry?
>>
>>8464845
>>8464853
You are a dedicated falseflagger arent you?
>>
>>8464836
easy
just stop writing
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.