[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some goo books that cover the topic of being at a dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1469779594862.png (327KB, 841x699px) Image search: [Google]
1469779594862.png
327KB, 841x699px
What are some goo books that cover the topic of being at a dead end for a lifestyle?
>love literature/music/art/film but all are useless majors
>doctors are too stressed
>law is too saturated
>I dont want to work in an office forever
stuck in the middle of nowhere in the middle of fucking delaware

I'm not depressed, just unfulfilled.
>>
sounds like you've got a case of the pseuds
>>
>>8462737
Naive Super? Walden? Shoplifting from American Apparel?
>>
You need to work for a couple of years before you go to college or else you'll just develop a drug habit and end up dropping out anyway.

You already smoke weed fairly regularly.
>>
>>8462737
This is almost every book. Do you mean as the specific subject of the book?
>>
File: 2384y57.gif (39KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2384y57.gif
39KB, 480x270px
what are goo books that cover being dead for a lifestyle?
>>
>>8462757
lol kitty cats are never charitable in their reading of OP's posts!!!
>>
>>8462737
>my job/hobby must fulfill my life
HUÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ YIYIYIYIYIYI HAHAHAHAHAHAH raaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAMA CORNFLAKES

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CORNFLAKeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
This is like the male equivalent of women taking pictures of objects and including themselves in the photos. Men have to include how much more intelligent and misunderstood they are than anyone else.
>>
>>8462857
I'll take that as a sign of disagreement from someone who claims to have found actual true happiness in his life
>>
>>8462857
Holy shit this triggered my autism, I laughed so hard I literally almost pissed my pants. I have literal tears in my eyes.
>>
File: lkop.jpg (25KB, 499x268px) Image search: [Google]
lkop.jpg
25KB, 499x268px
>>8462857

But seriously OP, you're just going to have to balance work and play. Ever hear the saying "work hard, play hard"? Well that's what it's come down to. Get a job that will earn you enough to enjoy your non work hours, or find something to specialize in. As for being stuck in the middle of Delaware- what exactly is stopping you from moving? I moved to Orlando when I was 18 just to get out of a middle-of-nowhere New England hamlet. (And it's a pretty cheap city to live in, as far as cities go.) You can do it too.
>>
>>8462891
>tfw if i had money i would move to a middle-of-nowhere New England hamlet
>>
>>8462908
But i am a young hotblood! *listens to rock and roll hotbloodedly*
>>
>>8462915
Haha, I deleted the post because I forgot to add that living in small new england towns is not very expensive. You can get an apartment pretty cheap out in farm country. But yeah, if you're a bored teen it's no fun.
>>
>>8462891
>moving from the New England country to fucking Florida
What the fuck are you doing, anon ? I don't think you're fit to give advice to anyone.
>>
is there any way to live a life that doesn't make you want to kill yourself every day if you weren't born rich and super attractive?
>>
>>8462944
No.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.