[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lit/, So here's the deal, I'm a uni student

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: beads.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beads.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Hey /lit/,

So here's the deal, I'm a uni student and I got mad blazed before realising that I have an editing assignment due.

Can any of you brilliant minds with an incredible handle on english see any mistakes that I may have missed?

The differences between the twins, who were separated at birth and raised in two different countries in very different circumstances, are certainly surprising. Each child requires a lot of attention from their guardians, and neither of them enjoys school. However, the subject that is the most interesting to the researchers in that it demonstrates the significance of nurture in shaping one's attitude to their environment, is the behaviour that the two children exhibit towards authority in both school and at home- neither Daisy or Antonetta were prepared to be removed from their guardians or their classroom. When Daisy was separated from her mother due to a school camp, which occurred just after her mother's birthday, it affected their relationship deeply. She couldn't wait until she got home- she spent a lot of time inquiring about when this would occur. As research began when the children were only five, the years of their short lives were marked by considerable intervention from both the education and welfare system. When Daisy gave a hair-raising performance in her school play, the audience failed to applaud. They were horrified by her improvised simulation of a grizzly murder- the first thing that she saw from her place on the stage were their petrified faces. One of the twins rides to school every day, and always terrifies pedestrians and law enforcement agents with her antics. When a collection of stolen items were found in Antonetta's schoolbag, she confessed to her adoptive mother that neither of the books, or the DVD, was hers. Daisy is one of only a couple of girls in her school who play soccer. Though her style is unconventional, every team that she has been a member of since primary school- the under 12's, under 15's and Talton Women's team, has won the finals.

BTW Bukowski sux and Tennyson is the height of classic poetry. Help me pls.
>>
Tennyson?

Fuck off. Fail for all I care.
>>
>>8460342
say what you will, I think it's pretty impressive that somebody who couldn't read pulled that shit off
>>
so I guess you're in the friday class.
>>
>>8460356
lol, wow...
>>
>>8460356
have you done this?

...are you in the friday class?
>>
>>8460359
I'll be watching you tomorrow.
>>
>>8460361
I'm not buying that you're in my class. Prove it to me.
>>
>>8460368
big glass building up the stairs
>>
>>8460371
which side of the river?
>>
>>8460374
haha i'm not in your class. but yes i've finished it.
>>
>>8460379
I'm not convinced that you're even in my unit, my uni OR even my country.

What is our next assessment item?
>>
>>8460383
Due Wednesday.
>>
>>8460385
Alllllllright u got me.

can you at least tell me if I'm right?
>>
>>8460389
I tried to compare documents but it's had way too much shit. Just try to make sure it makes sense and that it's in the seemingly correct tense.

Also I'm not even sure if I'm right, I didn't know what I was doing when I did the work.
>>
>>8460399
thanks bro. good luck!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.