[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Ebola was so popular with fascists when he was an edgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

How come Ebola was so popular with fascists when he was an edgy India-obsessed gay hippie on LSD? Same goes for Mishima who was a literal faggot on steroids. Does this parallel the modern alt right obsession with gays and invalids like Milo, Millennial Woes and Adam Wallace?
>>
>>8459921
Because (wow) people who are obsessed with fascism overseen by a strong masculine father-figure and with overly masculinized gender roles are fucking homos.

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-05-07.html
>>
>>8459945
Isn't that a well known shit smearing propaganda website?
>>
>>8459945
>tfw no abusive straight fascist bf to fugg my trap boipuss
>>
Homosex is literally the most masculine thing in the world you closetfag
>>
>>8459921
Because we need more threads forcing political discussion on boards that don't need it. Keep trying shills.

It is about the birth of a new world feeling against postmodernism. All the writers are linked by their resistance to the decadence of their time. Ulimately postmodernism is the philosophical justification of indulgence in anything. The altright is an attempt by people who are utterly alienated to regain a feeling of form and relationship with community.

So to is the relation of these authors to their audiences.
>>
>>8459946
I don't give a fuck about the website, that's the OSS's genuine wartime psychological profile of Hitler. I've never seen that website in my life, I'd just read an excerpt of the psychological profile from another book and googled it and got that, which is very relevant to this discussion. It's a genuine historical document without any revisions, the site is just hosting it.

I can't speak for the website itself, but I am fairly confident that that was actually written during WW2 by the OSS, inasmuch as we can be confident of anything nowadays.
>>
>>8459965
>All the writers are linked by their resistance to the decadence of their time.
What do you mean by resistance when they were buttfucking little boys, injecting drugs and smoking peace pipes, metaphorical and literal, all day long?
>>
>>8459972
Top slide my friend.

Truly pseudoscientific non-sense. You might slow the spread of these ideas a tiny bit.
>>
File: O_OscarDelPozo_Mishima_1[1].jpg (319KB, 1202x1600px) Image search: [Google]
O_OscarDelPozo_Mishima_1[1].jpg
319KB, 1202x1600px
>>8459921
>Mishima
>Steroids

He was DYEL by any /fit/ standard. Also his faggotry was secondary and in a militaristic spartan way, he had a wife and kids.
>>
>>8460025
>implying a Jap can reach that kind of a body with no drugs
>>
Mishima was NATTY faggot
>>
>>8459980
but you see, they are above that, they are enlightened so they can roll in the degenerate filth without getting influenced by it somehow
>>
File: 1461868712147.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
1461868712147.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>8460465
He isn't even big

Have you ever been to a gym?
>>
>>8459980

Evola was an artillery captain during WW1 and an avid mountaineer, which he wrote about at length in Meditations on the Peaks.

Mishima was weightlifting all the time. And it does take a lot of will to kill yourself with a sword.

Junger was a crazy bastard as a soldier and the fact he survived all 10+ wounds he did (including being shot in the lung) is insane and very hard to reconcile with chance.

Individuals like these men do seem to have some sort of special aura surrounding them, even if it's just destiny.
>>
>>8460465
That's what happens to anybody who is very active and doesn't eat shit. What he's got is lean but there isn't much because lol japanese.
>>
>>8460025
>He was DYEL by any /fit/ standard
he's not DYEL, but with that height you'd get a muscular body just by walking. fucking midgets i swear
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.