[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize empathy is not a thing in the real world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: JUSTDOIT.jpg (220KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDOIT.jpg
220KB, 900x494px
>tfw you realize empathy is not a thing in the real world aside from your the family and really close friends
>tfw ir order to be succesful you have to LARP sociopathy
Books for this horrible feel, lads?
>>
>didn't read Tolstoy yet
I pity you
>>
>>8459604
What am I in for?
>>
>>8459611
pure understanding of your equals
>>
>>8459619
I hope you dont mean "all people" when you say "equals"
>>
>>8459630
like I've said, you didn't read Tolstoy yet
>>
>>8459641
Ok, which book?
>>
>>8459571

Fit concentus ex dissonis, faggot.
>>
>>8459643
YOU DIDNT READ TOLSTOY YET
>>
>>8459643
3 main ones
Death of Ivan Illich, Anna Karenina and War and Peace
get out of this shit board and come back only after you finish all three
>>
>>8459604
You're just a doofus, and OP is even more of a doofus.
>>
>>8459644
Sorry, what? I dont speak japanese~
>>
>>8459658
and you are a little man that hasn't tasted true beauty, and never will
>>
>>8459678
Tolstoy may be a great author but he can't fix your life if you're in the retarded mindset OP is in.
>>
>>8459736
Why is my mindset retarded?
>>
>>8459630
We are just humans
>>
>>8459736
I'm going to recommend you the same as I did to OP

read Tolstoy

if you think someone that can't understand the place of empathy in this world can't learn anything from his works you definitely didn't read him
>>
>>8459746
Because people are too cowardly to be sociopaths. They only desire to SEEM cruel. When you get down to it, most of them cannot kill, cannot be truly merciless, are appalled at rape, senseless murder, and brutality like you and me are.

>>8459762
Nah it's fine. Thanks anyway though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.