[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem, guys. My bookshelf is pretty lacking. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20160830_234343.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_234343.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
I have a problem, guys. My bookshelf is pretty lacking. What are some quality books I could probably pick up from a used book store?
>>
Atlas Shrugged.
Ronald Reagan biography.
O'Reilly 'Killing _____' series books.
The Bible.
One of those 'How religion/Jesus/Christianity can turn your life around' self-help style books.
Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman.
Bullies by Ben Shapiro.
End the Fed by Ron Paul.
Art of the Deal.
Crippled America.

That should cover about everything.
>>
>>8456254
nice try, but you forgot IJ.
>>
Hypersphere
>>
>>8456254

Sounds right-wing-ish, compadre
>>
Hero American Man by Former US Soldier
>>
>>8456192
Why does everyone have that exact same shitty Walmart bookshelf that I also have?
>>
>>8456192
Mein Kampf, judging from the contents of your bookshelf, (the Koran, The Death of the Wehrmacht)
Judging from the operating gear, you may be interested in the Art of War, Erwin Rommel's book that I cant recall the name of, misc books describing military history, Android Sheep might be a nice read for you too, it brings up interesting topics, a historical account of Persia and Jordania would pique your interest too considering the Koran and the book on the middle east.
>>
>>8456397

You can't beat a standard bookshelf that does exactly what it's supposed to do
>>
>>8456254
Should add:
Storm of Steel by Ernst Junger
Schnoppies Essays and Aphorisms
The Cantos of Ezra Pound
Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Roadside Picnic by the Strugatsky bros
and Paradise Lost by Milton
>>8456421
ye
>>
>>8456192
if your vet buy copies of Homer's Illiad and Odyssey. Follow that up with Thucydides, Hesiod, and Herodotus. After you read those get a copy of Plato's works and Aristotle. Add in some Aeschylus, Sophocles and Euripides.
>>
>>8456397

Because almost no one is capable of hammering together 6 pieces of wood anymore.
>>
>>8456421
Infantry Tactics is Rommel's book
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.