[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you bought any books from them? would you recommend anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 456546546.jpg (4KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
456546546.jpg
4KB, 151x151px
have you bought any books from them?

would you recommend anything essential they are selling?

I feel like reading some fringe, or even classic, leftist stuff
>>
>>8455801
>leftist publication

Your on the wrong website, kid.

Take the redpill or head to /r/books
>>
>>8455811
Fucking slit your throat
>>
Why are so many people on this board dumb enought to see things as leftist or rightist even if it is the implication of the author? They are meaningless and very limiting terms even in question to pololitic's and thought. Categorizing thoughts and actions in such a way leads to mass misunderstanding and ignorance and arrogance of what someone is potentially saying.
>>
>>8455821
>New Left Books was launched by New Left Review in 1970, and took as its logo the Tatlin Tower—a planned monument to the Third International.
>Focusing initially on translating works of European political and social theory, economics and philosophy, the list during that decade included Theodor Adorno, Louis Althusser, Walter Benjamin, Lucio Colletti, Henri Lefebvre, Georg Lukács, Ernest Mandel, Herbert Marcuse, Jean-Paul Sartre and Max Weber, as well as major original works by Perry Anderson, Terry Eagleton, Tom Nairn and Raymond Williams.
>Shlomo Sand in The Invention of the Jewish People, Norman Finkelstein in The Holocaust Industry, and Avi Shlaim, Arno Mayer and Gabriel Piterberg, have all changed the face of Israeli history.
>Slavoj Žižek reconceptualized apocalypse and revolution in Living in the End Times and In Defense of Lost Causes, Alain Badiou, Jacques Rancière and others have proposed and debated the Communist Hypothesis, and Simon Critchley has explored philosophical anarchism in Infinitely Demanding.

This publication and these thinkers are responsible for the degeneracy that the West embodies, and by extension the rape of white women, and the genocide of the white race.

Consider yourself redpilled
>>
>>8455837
I told you to slit your fucking throat.
>>
>>8455842
>>8455816
not an argument
>>
>>8455837
>This publication and these thinkers are responsible for the degeneracy that the West embodies, and by extension the rape of white women, and the genocide of the white race
Okay, Jihady Sam

Do you have anything you want to actually add to the fucking conversation or do you want to whine about shit you can't control more?
>>
>>8455859
First we took over /pol/
Then we took over /r9k/, /tv/, /v/, and more.
Finally we're taking the last bastion of marxism, i.e. /lit/.

We can control this. We can make white people wake up.

Deus Vult
>>
>>8455837
That had almost nothing to do with what I said
>>
>>8455801
I've read The Beast, We Are Everywhere, and a few of the pocket books series. I like that they publish books in comfy shapes and sizes, but they are usually too expensive to buy new imo.
>>
File: dog barf.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
dog barf.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
>/lit/
>last bastion of marxism

>lit
>marxist

hahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha
worst post of the day

I want /pol/ to leave

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
>>
>>8455801

I have only a few - Terry Eagleton's Criticism and Ideology, Sheila Rowbotham's biography of Edward Carpenter, and Christopher Hitchens' The Parthenon Marbles. The latter two were bought on sales, by weight.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.