[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you guys say is the best way to forget someone who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What would you guys say is the best way to forget someone who made your life bearable and then left?

Are there any works about this particular subject I should seek out?

I will not go into further details because I don't want this thread to become a blog. I'm asking a legitimate question.
>>
>>8454799
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? (it's a movie though)
>>
>>8454799
incolor tsukuru by murakami is a book about a guy who lost suddenly the 4 most important friends of his life (this isnt spoiler)
i guess you might like it
>>
>>8454810
I heard about it, but I'm afraid it might make things worse.

>>8454818
Never read anything by Murakami before. Can I go straight to this one?
>>
Don't dwell on it.

Human beings can survive in the most remarkably squalid and deprived conditions if they can only get used to them.

Simply get used to suffering is my advice.
>>
>>8454799
Take up a form of martial arts
>>
File: 1471627351392.png (76KB, 300x402px) Image search: [Google]
1471627351392.png
76KB, 300x402px
>>8454799
Detachment
>>
>>8454888
>>8454818
>Murakami
Take a look at What I Talk About When I Talk About Running. And do some running, like couch-to-5k. It's a powerful antidepressant
>>
>>8454888
>Never read anything by Murakami before. Can I go straight to this one?
sure, his books aren't quite related with each other (aside from the same style of narrator as always)

if you want you can read nowergian wood first, which is probably his best work (at least in my opinion... i've even seen people saying incolor tsukuru was a copy paste of nowergian wood)

i'd say, if you want a complete novel, something that explains almost everything, go for nowergian wood (thats something you may not find in tsukuru)
>>
>>8456042
i never read this one, does murakami had depression?
>>
>>8456039
This.

Read the Bhagavad Gita. That should do it.
>>
>>8454799

Been dealing with this for over a year, OP.

Read Mishima's Sea of Fertility. It is the only medicine.
>>
>>8456058

No, but OP does
>>
>>8454799
Have you considered peaceful, comfy helium suicide? Put on your favorite music, enjoy your favorite meal one last time, and kick back into a relaxing slumberous rest.
>>
>>8454799
I was young and stupid once and thought this about someone who didn't feel the same way. She left me and I was a wreck for months, constantly thinking we'd get back together somehow and rekindle what we once had.

Long story short it was her that made me forget about her. She was talking to someone at a party we were both at and I overheard her say I never meant anything to her. I didn't care if she was trying to get into that persons pants, or if she really meant it, but that hurt. There and then I decided not to think about her and move on. She obviously had. I did and my life got better for it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.