[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: john-green.png (3MB, 2800x1622px) Image search: [Google]
john-green.png
3MB, 2800x1622px
>I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it."

How the hell can people read this shit without cringing?
>>
File: 1472391666895.jpg (3MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1472391666895.jpg
3MB, 2000x3000px
> "The way I like to make my chicken breasts is quite simple. There is the normal way, and, my friends, the cultured way. Shakespeare once said, "you are what you eat." And I'm not a chicken breast. So I have to make sure that I'm eating something far more masculine. What I do is this. I freeve the chicken breast until it is solid, and then I drink a few cups of water. Then I pee all over the breast: it is actually sterile, and warms the outside while giving the center a rock hard core. The outside represents the male ego, steamy and sterile, sterilized by an even feminized society. The center is the male id -- cold, hard, determined. This becomes an icon of my very being: and then I must eat it. But the outer layer is still quite wet, so I use the male body's natural napkin, the scrotum, as a drying agent. This is because like any self affirmed male, I respect my natural Dasein. The chicken breast is now at the crossroads between food and thought: and while some might take the fork in the road and eat the breast, I choose to watch it for a while before consumption. It is cold, it is perfect, it is Me."

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?
>>
>>8454429
I doubt he really wrote this, but if he did, why do hate him? That was great.
>>
>Mrs Hazel Grace Lancaster ate with relish the inner organs of beasts and fowls. She liked thick giblet soup, nutty gizzards, a stuffed roast heart, liverslices fried with crustcrumbs, fried hencods' roes. Most of all she liked grilled mutton kidneys which gave to her palate a fine tang of faintly scented urine.
>>
>>8454421
Nigga thats infinite jest.
>>
>>8454421
cringe? why?
>>
>>8454635
I think that's from Ulysses
>>
File: john_green.jpg (42KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
john_green.jpg
42KB, 618x412px
>"When they were introduced, he made a witticism, hoping to be liked. She laughed extremely hard, hoping to be liked. Then each drove home alone, staring straight ahead, with the very same twist to their faces. The man who’d introduced them didn’t much like either of them, though he acted as if he did, anxious as he was to preserve good relations at all times. One never knew, after all, now did one now did one now did one."
what did he mean by this
>>
>>8454429

ye no there's no way that's John Green
>>
>Grace before Glutton. For what
we are, gifs a gross if we are, about to believe. So pool the begg and
pass the kish for crawsake. Omen. So sigh us. Grampupus is fallen
down but grinny sprids the boord. Whase on the joint of a desh?
Finfoefom the Fush. Whase be his baken head? A loaf of Singpantry's
Kennedy bread. And whase hitched to the hop in his tayle? A glass of
Danu U'Dunnell's foamous olde Dobbelin ayle. But, lo, as you would
quaffoff his fraudstuff and sink teeth through that pyth of a flowerwhite
bodey behold of him as behemoth for he is noewhemoe. Finiche! Only a
fadograph of a yestern scene. Almost rubicund Salmosalar, ancient
fromout the ages of the Agapemonides, he is smoltenin our mist,
woebecanned and packt away. So that meal's dead off for summan,
schlook, schlice and goodridhirring

damn
>>
>>8454640
>>8454679
hmm, are these posts from Reddit perchance? I think they are, guys, but YMMV.
My uncle saw something like this somewhere on Reddit sometime ago, that's why I'm saying. AMA about them
>>
File: every lit thread ever.png (8KB, 401x305px) Image search: [Google]
every lit thread ever.png
8KB, 401x305px
>I do things like get in a taxi and say, "Now, Achmed, step on it, or I will go all de Sade on you"

God what a dork
>>
>>8454421
Just so people know this is from Infinite Jest, and it's supposed to be autistic sounding. It looks like bad writing taken out of context, but we learn the character is actually going completely nuts and all the other characters are only hearing unintelligible noises and wild gestures. So
>>
>>8454845
page?
>>
>>8454851
892, but you really need to have read the whole 891 pages beforehand in order to really understand the events he's referencing when he says that

pseud
>>
>>8454894
i really wanted it to be true, anon
i really wanted to know that john green get in a taxi and said "The library, and step on it."
>>
>>8454851
It's in the first chapter
>>
>>8454635
>>8454679
It is, literally just got to that chapter
>>
>>8454696

DFW's postindustrial life you memelord
>>
>>8454429
where is this from

it's good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.