[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please no http://www.slashfilm.com/blood-meri dian-james-franco/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sunset1.jpg (19KB, 430x217px) Image search: [Google]
sunset1.jpg
19KB, 430x217px
Please no

http://www.slashfilm.com/blood-meridian-james-franco/
>>
it's like he's on a mission to destroy
>>
>>8454198
It's shit to begin with so who cares?
>>
>>8454198
His adaptation of Child of God was great though. I trust Franco with McCarthy.
>>
I feel like blood meridian would look best as a throw back 70s acid washy western. No one would fund that though
>>
>>8454198
Mark Pellegrino is only 6'1". The judge is supposed to be gargantuan, like 7 feet tall.
>>
James Franco directed an adaptation of the Broken Tower, a novel written by a family member

it was a piece of shit
>>
>>8454198
I like how nobody gave a shit or even heard about his Faulkners. Feels like they wouldn't even come to mind if someone wanted to film an adaptation.
>>
>>8454317
As I Lay dying the film was sub-par. I've never read the book, but I imagine the film does not do it justice. The movie was just really subdued. It felt like everything was supposed to be conveyed by character thought but being a film you never get the internal look at the characters. Franco is iffy as a director when it comes to adaptations.
>>
>>8454519
>I've never read the book
then stop talking your shit about films and read the book. it's pretty damn short and an american classic
>>
>>8454198
I can't dislike James Franco. His hit to miss ratio is almost even.
>>
SETH ROGEN AS THE JUDGE
PLS
>>
>>8454529
The whole point of my post was to explain his James Franco's adaption probably didn't do justice to the book. You should get your reading comprehension and understanding checked. I suggest retaking your state's mandated reading exam for middle schoolers.
>>
>>8454550
>probably
lmao kk bub keep talking ur shit on /lit/ when you havent read a book
>>
>July 21st
>2014
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.