[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please recommend me a book that has a vibe like this: Wise advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pepesuit.png (152KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
pepesuit.png
152KB, 616x725px
Please recommend me a book that has a vibe like this:

Wise advice (ideally from an old man) about having to decide to "play the game" in life as a young man and not knowing if it will make you feel more isolated. that is to say, maybe there's a character that's confronted with the dilemma of being constantly uncertain and alienation from others vs. deliberately becoming a character (putting on a mask) in order to engage culture/society, dealing with having to make life changing decisions and not directly expressing doubts about existence or how to behave. Looking for advice for this phase of my life.
>>
>>8452353
The Art of Worldly Wisdom
You'll be thanking me if you actually read it
>>
>>8452370
Don't show this or pass it on normies, just keep it to yourself as well as what you learn from it
>>
>>8452353
I am sorry to do this but you are literally asking for the Catcher in the Rye
>>
>>8452370
A few pages in (found a pdf), I can this will be good. thanks.

>>8452393
Haven't read it, I know it's a common high school book but I was dumbass and didn't read anything. Will check it out now.
>>
beelzebubs tales to his grandson by gurdjieff

ur welcum
>>
Read 20th century marxist philosophy as to realize why you're such a depressed and alienated cuck, instead of feeding yourself with more ideological lies.

"You just gotta push through m8!"
"You gotta play the game me man."
>>
>>8452353

i felt like that for a long time and now I read philosophy. I started with Seneca-letters of a stoic
>>
>>8452353
Zorba the Greek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.